Chapter Thirty Six

Chapter Thirty Six

Jackson Blake's POV

Jackson Blake's POV

Slater comes out the bathroom, his body wet and dripping, a white towel tightly tucked across his waist and I can't help but admire him. He's getting ready to make the announcement of my title. That I'm the Sigma King. He's telling the world I'm his mate. For some reason, every time I'm around him I feel suspicious of what he's up to. He's hiding something and I can't put my finger on it. Is he cheating? No I don't think it's that, he'd be distant, at the minute he's clingy all the time, it would be annoying if he wasn't so fucking sexy.

 I mean look at him

I mean look at him. His body is like art. Every bit of his flesh has a pattern or a drawing. All leading beneath that towel...I wish it would just fall. Suddenly, this intense wave of nausea falls over me and I'm flinging myself from the sheets of our bed and pushing past him to the bathroom. I empty the contents of my stomach into the toilet, heaving and coughing until it's only bile.

"Hey you ok?" Slaters deep voice come from behind me, rushing over to me and placing his hand on my back. I fucking hate it when people come near me when I'm sick.

"Get off me," I growl, a flare of heat coming over me as I angrily spit out the words. He snatches his hand away from me as I heave again, trying to get whatever it is out my system but nothing comes out. I stand up, flushing the toilet before washing my mouth out and brushing my teeth.

"What's wrong?" He asks and I groan, my head pounding and my muscles aching.

"I think I'm getting a fever or something," I complain, my body heating up and suddenly Slater growls from behind me, pinning me to the sink. "What-" the growl that sounds the room is so loud it cracks the mirror in front of us and shatters the glass shower just a few steps away from us. His nose is buried in my neck, sniffing me and pulling my ass against his groin, his towel  has fallen from his hips and now pools at his feet.

"You're in heat," he growls again, kissing my neck and rubbing against me. He's horny, like extremely horny. His eyes are black, his grip is tight and the way he's touching me it's like he's going to rip my clothes away.