New Series?

Thank you so much for your support. Each and every one of you have made this journey so enjoyable for me and it's motivated me to continue more works.

 Each and every one of you have made this journey so enjoyable for me and it's motivated me to continue more works

'Status Quo' is the first book of my new series. I have ideas for at least 7 new books, all stand alone but follow the same concept. They will follow the journey of different people and I'm very excited to start writing and I really hope some of you will join me along the way!

The first chapter of this book is OUT NOW so I hope you look out for it and I look forward to seeing some of you there ❤️

Description:

My eyes are trained on him, stuck to him like glue as I observe his every move. There's something about him, something that makes me warm. Perhaps it's the burning rage, the demanding urge within me to tear out his throat with my teeth. Yet, somehow, that doesn't seem to be the reason my body heats at the sight of him. No, this isn't fury, it's desire.

Desire for a fucking shifter. It should make me shudder with disgust and yet that isn't the reason my body shivers. My eyes could only carefully observe every inch of his body, unbeknown to my surroundings, and never moving past his neck. Watching his thick muscles move beneath his crisp white shirt as its silky fabric tucks down under his belt which holds a thick outline that has me biting my lip in need. My eyes are observant to every curve of his physique that I had barely recognised just how close he was to me. Struggled to acknowledge that his body was standing right before me, only the bar separating us.

My gaze snaps up, the fear that I'd been caught admiring every detail of the man before me had my stomach tying in knots and my throat constricting. First I find his soft wet lips causing desperation within me to feel them against my skin. Then my pupils fixate on his and fuck those eyes. Those eyes have me pinned, stuck to the ground, and unable to move. Begging, taunting me. They're screaming out to me. I dare you, I fucking dare you to disobey me.