Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Jackson Blake's POV

Jackson Blake's POV

As I come to, I'm laying on a soft mattress, Slater's cologne drifts around me and the last of the setting sun graces my skin. The door clinks open and Slater's all familiar presence enters the room. The bones, the face, the wolf. Everything rushed back to me and my body jolts up. "Relax will you before you knock yourself out again," he scowls. My heart pounds in my chest and I'm sure he can hear it.

"Tell me that was a hallucination?" I mutter, but he shakes his head, carefully walking over to me and sitting on the bed. I can just about see his side profile as he faces away to me, his eyes fixed on the wall in front of him.

"It's almost time," he announces, his voice begrudged. "I'm not gay. I like women. I marked you from a loss of control and the only reason I'm doing this tonight is for the sanity of my wolf. Nothing more," he states, his voice is cold, and yet I somehow feel as though he's trying to convince himself. I'd be lying if I said the words didn't hurt. That they didn't crush my insides and make me feel like I'm going to throw up the contents of my stomach. It hurt, more than it should have. "Freshen up, you have an hour before the new moon," is the final thing he says before he leaves.

I don't know what to do with myself. I stare at the wall, my mind racing with thoughts but one overwhelms me. I'm going to have sex with Slater Devor. I stand from the bed and make my way over to the bathroom. Sat on the counter are various shower items and I quickly find a disposable razor and step into the hot soothing water. Scrubbing my body, ensuring it's clean, before gently removing the hairs from my balls and reaching round to my asshole. Not an easy task, I'll tell you for free.

As I finish up, I take the moisturizer left for me on the side, smoothing it across my body. I put on the aftershave and the deodorant before dressing myself in the neatly laid-out clothes on the counter. They're casual, nothing over the top, but I guess you wouldn't want them to be if you knew you were about to have sex.

As I stand in the middle of the room, the door clicks open. He stands there in a white shirt, the first four or so buttons undone so his chest is on show, his tattoos lingering beneath it. A pair of black dress pants sit against his hips, it's a signature attire of his. "Come," he calls me over, and right now I don't care that he's treating me like I'm his pet, my minds too foggy with lust, I'll do whatever he asks. I stroll over to him until my body stands dangerously close to his, our eyes never once leaving each other's. "On your knees," he orders and I comply. My knees hit the cold hard floor with a thud, my eyes not breaking from his as his hands reach down, unzipping his pants before pulling out his hard shaft.

He grabs my head and I open my mouth, the head of his dick is immediately at the back of my throat, but my mouth is dry and it's difficult to please him. I gag around him and he pulls my head away from him. "Look at me," he demands, "open." I open my mouth and he leans down, his lips pursed as he spits into my mouth. "Now suck," he orders, eyes filled with lust as he grips my hair and forces his dick back into my mouth. He thrust his hips into me, gagging around him, his saliva pools inside my mouth and wets his shaft. As he fucks my throat, salvia drips from my chin and only my chest. He enjoys it sloppy. I go to put my hand around his shaft, but he growls, smacking my hand away from him.