Chapter 36

Today was the day. The day of love.
I had planned for us to stay in, I had something real special planned for us. I woke up extra early to set up a little tent for us in the backyard overlooking the view. There were light pink roses all around the tent and inside as well. I also set up a few candles as well.
I managed to get an orchestra to come to the house as well. I had to do this very quietly but fast as well.

Ariana was still laying in bed asleep, I was in the kitchen cooking up some breakfast.
I made oatmeal and cut up some fruit on the side. I also made some vegan pancakes which she likes. I also put a few flowers on the tray as well, to make it look all nice and everything.

Kobe was following me all around the kitchen, along with the other dogs, hoping they'd get a little bit of the food I was making.
Once I was done, I felt a sort of nervousness because I just want her to love this food. Anyways, I made my way to our bedroom, I gently opened the door, not to wake her up abruptly.

I set the food down on the nightstand, "Wake up princesa." I whispered.
She groaned softly before opening her eyes softly.
"Goodmorning sweetheart." I smiled.
"Goodmorning baby." She put her arms out for me to lean in, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a small peck.

"Happy Valentine's day." I said before I pulled away and grabbed the tray.
"Oh my god this is so." She sat up and had a huge smile on her face, "I love you so much." She looked back at me, while I set the tray down on her laps.
"I love you more." I chuckled.

She grabbed the little folded note that said "Be My Valentine?" She nodded yes and kissed me once more.

"I also have a surprise for you, so once you're done, come downstairs." I smiled.
She had this look of pure love and seemed to have tears in her eyes. She just pulled me down for another kiss, but this time a little deeper.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you." She said.
"You deserve the purest form of loving." I replied.
"You're so good with words." She giggled, still sniffing because of the tears.
"I love you." I said.
"I love you more."

Once Ariana was halfway done with her breakfast, I told her, "Once you get ready, come down stairs. I'll meet you there." I said.
She had a curious look on her face.

I came downstairs and on time, I got a message that the orchestra is here, so I quietly guided them inside.
"Thank you so much. She is upstairs getting ready." I smiled.
"You're so very kind." One of the members said. I just smiled.

I had them set up outside, on the side of the tent, so we could still see the view. The weather was gloomy as well, which was Ariana's favorite. I tried to make everything perfect, I made a trail of roses to the outside so Ariana can follow it.

I wasn't dressed fancy, just loose denim jeans and a white T-Shirt. I was nervous waiting for her, I hope she genuinely loves it.

"Don't be so nervous, she's gonna love it." One of the members said.
"Thank you guys for coming. It means a lot to me." I said. The gentleman just nodded with a smile.

Then I heard the dogs coming, okay this is it.

I quid the orchestra to start, they started playing "The Very Thought of You" by Nat King Cole.

Then there she was, beautiful as always. I will never in a million years get used to the sight of her. She will always amaze me with her god given beauty.