Chapter 14

We're at the barber shop which is more secluded but still in Beverly Hills area. And he's really chill. His name's Marco and I explained that this will be my first time ever doing this.
"Nah man don't stress I got you. I'll make sure you get the best fade." He said getting everything ready.

Ariana was sitting on the other chair, watching everything. She even took pictures before so that there was a before and after.
She was so supportive. I admired that about her.

"Alright you ready?" Marco asked, with scissors in his hand and my hair in another to cut it off.
"Yeah man do it." I said.

And he did it.

Well there's no going back now.
Then I heard the buzzing, I had my eyes closed after my hair chopping.

"Why are your eyes closed?" Ariana laughed.
"I wanna surprise myself." I responded with a laugh.
"I'll face you the other way." Marco said, he turned the chair so that I wasn't facing the mirror.

I just heard a lot of buzzing so I couldn't really hear what Ariana was saying to me, so the conversations consisted of a lot of, "huh?" "What?", "what'd you say?", "I can't hear".

After like an hour, it felt like, Marco went and washed my hair and made sure that it was dry after.
I still didn't see the end result yet.

Judging by Ariana's constant smiling at me, I'm guessing it looks nice.

"Okay, are you ready to see it?" Marco asked, getting ready to turn my chair.
"Let's see it." I felt myself twirl and I looked in the mirror and saw myself.

Not gonna lie. It looks good. I probably look way better than before.
"I love it." I smiled, I was checking it out. My head did feel cold though.

"Yay!" Ariana cheered, holding onto my hand.
"It's so dope. Thank you bro. How much is it?" I asked, getting my wallet out.
"Nah man, it's on the house. Here's my card for any further appointments." He handed me a card with his name and number on it.

"Thank you." I gave him a "bro hug", then Ariana said bye to him as well and we went to my car.

"I really like your hair."
"Thank you. And thank you for setting it all up." I smiled at her.
Ariana just smiled at me. I started driving back to her place, she ordered Postmates so we didn't have to go and get the food.

"You wanna watch a movie when we get home?" Ariana asked.
"Yeah I'm down." I replied, we were already close to her house.

We pulled up to the drive way and got out, then went into her room. The dogs ran towards us, I immediately tried to pet them all.

"Let's watch them in my room." Ariana stated already walking towards her room.

Once we got up there, her phone started ringing from an unknown number, so she picked it up, it was a quick call.
"The postmates dude is here. I'll go get it." She said getting out of her bed.
"Nah wait, I'll go with you." I said getting up too.

It was dark and I'm naturally an alert person, that has watch too many crime shows. You never know what could happen. You know?

We walked outside and we saw the guy waiting outside of the gate. It was not that far of a walk, but it would've been a creepy walk by yourself.