Chapter 38

I immediately started hearing strings playing from the speakers. And as if it was possible, my smile grew even bigger hearing the music, then Ariana's angelic voice came through.
The 1st track she played for me was "shut up", which I loved.
I payed close attention to the lyrics. I gave Ariana a few glances, mainly at time when a line I really liked had played.
Then I heard more strings at the every end, which literally took my breath away. I literally lost my breath twice in this song, once I heard Ariana's voice and the instrumentals.

Once the song ended, I looked over at Ariana, "what the fuck that's amazing. And the 'all them demons helped me see shit differently, so don't be sad for me'? Holy shit that's amazing." I smiled over at Ariana.
She had this cute shy but proud smile, "Aw thank you baby, I wrote that part."
"I'm so proud of you. I love you." I reached down to kiss her.
"I love you more. Okay there's more." Ariana went and started playing another one, called 34+35. Took me a few seconds before it clicked that they added up to be 69, I thought it was brilliant.
I visibly raised my eyebrows once I heard the lyrics start coming out, but internally got aroused, which I could not help.
Once that song ended, "That was..." I started and Ariana started laughing, "brilliant. I love it." I finished.
Ariana kissed my neck before she went on the next one which was called "motive".
Once the music started, I immediately started bopping my head to the beat of the song, it was really upbeat but still had this chill feel to it, I really loved. I still paid really close attention to the lyrics themselves.
I wondered if these words were about me, I mean I couldn't help but to wonder.
Once that one ended, it immediately jumped to "just like magic", which I personally really love because of not only the words but the music itself, just an overall a good feeling song.

Then the next one, "off the table" played, it had a melodic tone to it so I knew this would be a slower song, then the words started coming and my heart instantly ached at her pain. I softly smiled at Ariana, pulling her a bit closer. Then I heard The Weeknd's voice come through, and it was literally like he said all the things I'd say.
I knew what this song was about, it was evident. There was no need to ask about it.

Before the next one played, I spoke up, "I love you so much. I hope you know that."
"I know and I'm so thankful for that, I love you more." She smiled and gave me a soft kiss.

Then "six thirty" started playing through the speakers. A smile instantly formed on my face once I heard the words, the music and the harmonies.
My heart was feeling an insane amount of love. I'm down for this girl for the rest of my life and whatever comes after that.
The song ended, "Is it six thirty cause of the clock hand things are both down?" I thought out-loud.
"Oh my god yes!" Ariana laughed.
"That is fucking genius." I chuckled.
"Thank you," she kissed my cheek.

"Safety net" started playing, I listened attentively to the lyrics. It was almost like we literally felt the exact same way about each other while we started to date. Kind of crazy to me. We both were extremely cautious and scared to let each other in.

Then "my hair" came through the speakers. It felt like she was literally talking to me, maybe she really was. Then towards the end it was literally like Ariana was speaking to dolphins, how the fuck?
"Holy shit? You did that." I proudly said. Ariana just giggled.

Then "nasty" started playing. I instantly loved the instrumental, then I raised my brow and smirked at the "swear it's just right for you, like this pussy designed for you".
Ariana just laughed when she saw me, then kissed me quickly before listening again.

"west side" started playing, I instantly smiled again. I could feel Ariana caress my stomach which instantly gave me butterflies, but even more when I heard the part that went "be your wife like that". Well, that's coming soon.