Chapter 6

I chose to reply to Ariana first.

You: Hey! This is me lol I'm sorry if I scared you last night with that whole ticket thing

I was nervous to even send that text. I'm an awkward person sometimes, I literally looked at the text maybe 10 or fifteen times to make sure it sounded okay. Eventually, I sent the text then maybe not even 2 minutes passed and I heard my phone go off.

Ariana: i know this is really upfront and im really sorry but do you want to hang out soon?

My heart stopped for an unusual reason. Maybe because of excitement. I didn't even think twice about my sleeping schedule and see if I even had time to hang out because of my shift tonight.

You: Don't apologize lol I'd love to hang out with you.

My airhead ass then checked the time and it was 2 pm. An hour or two wouldn't hurt to hang out.

Shit. Ashley. She wanted to hang out.

I mean. I really want to hang out with Ariana.

So I chose to cancel on Ashley and tell her I had work soon and that I couldn't.

I wasn't lying or anything. It's just that Ariana's vibe brings me a feeling that I haven't felt in a very long time. Not that I'm crushing on her or anything. She seems like a person that would have a good impact on my life.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by a ding.

Ariana: this is really soon lol but how about today? like in thirty minutes. we can do anything

You: I'm a lil hungry, you wanna grab somethin to eat?

Ariana: yes! do you wanna pick me up from the studio?

Oh god my car is a bit of a mess.

You: For sure, just send the address and I'll be there in like 30.

Ariana: okay! can't wait! :)

Oh god I have to get up, shower and get ready and clean my car a bit because there are some fast food cups in the car, and then pick up Ariana, all in a span of 30 minutes?

I don't know how I did it, I don't know if some super-speed came over me but I did it.

I was walking towards my car and put the address on my GPS and it would only take like 15 minutes to get there. Not bad at all.

I grabbed a mint while I was at a red light, so my breath could smell good. I felt like I was going on a date. You know that feeling when you get really self-aware and want to make sure you look the best that you could be. Well, I'm feeling that right now, except this isn't a date, this is the first hang out with a person I coincidentally ran into 3 times on different occasions.

My outfit was pretty laid back. I was wearing faded denim ripped jeans, white slip on vans, a grey shirt, and an olive green bomber jacket. I wore the necklaces that I always have. One gold cross and the other is the Italian gold horn pendant. I also wore a gold ring on my pinky because I like it, then small gold hoop earrings. I also have my Apple Watch. Then to finish off my outfit, and because I'm self-conscious about my forehead and hair right now, I wore a white hat.