Chapter 4

I turned around to watch as the lights dimmed and I was able to see the set up, I saw a long table and dancers on it.
(A/N: this will basically be the Coachella performance)

Then the light shined bright on her, and wow.
The girl looked amazing. Her hair and makeup had been done to perfection and she was wearing this outfit that had these cool shoulder things. I'm just gonna call them shoulder balls.

I smiled as I watched her, but then I quickly remembered I also needed to be on the look out and make sure everything is safe.

There were roaring screams filling up the area, and her vocals started.

The instant sound of them made me turn around to just be amazed by her.

It was something out of this world. She was literally a goddess. I just can't believe it.

I can't even believe I'm breathing the same air as her.

I've never been this captivated by anyone in my life. My eyes have never been so wide and amazed before. And I've also never felt this much happiness all in one sitting.

It felt unusual but amazing.

During her set she would walk around the stage, I was at amazement. Then as I'm watching her, I see an object being thrown at her. It was a lemon.

Really? A lemon? Seriously.

I was on high alert now. I needed to find the person who threw it and kick them out. I overheard Ariana address it quickly but continued to perform.

She's amazing.

Get back to work.

Right. I had to find the person. I'm walking towards where the object was thrown from and see a girl that may have been a little older than me getting ready to throw another lemon.

The girl hasn't seen me yet but she's about to.
"Miss." I said in my "serious" voice, it's really just my voice but deeper. She was looking around to see who was saying "miss" and her eyes got wide once she saw it was an officer.

"I uh, look I'm sorry." She had pleading eyes.

But I mean, come on. You threw a lemon at Ariana Grande. She simply just doesn't deserve that.

"I'm going to have to escort you out of the event." I said plainly.

At first she started talking back, which I just ignored, I just gently pushed her through the crowd and had her sit in the security room.

Once I got back to the area where I was at, Ariana was already ending.

That's just great.
Note the sarcasm.

I bet she sounded just as good as she was when I heard her.

Obviously there wasn't any chance for Ariana and I to see each other after the event. She had her world and I had mine.

But that didn't stop me from aimlessly looking around, hoping that the "universe" would lead us to each other again.

Not that we're friends or anything but I hoped I'd be able to talk to her again.