AUTHOR'S NOTE - please read

Hey guys!

DISCLAIMER: This book is yet to be finished and the beginning chapters are in desperate need of MAJOR editing. Feel free to read now or save it in your library once I've completely polished this book.

A major thank you for willing to give the story a chance, I can't guarantee that you will love it but I hope you find the time to read and leave me some ideas for how I could improve.

This is my first time writing a book which I've published so bare in mind when reading, I would love it if you could vote and comment and share your thoughts within the chapters.

If there are any errors in grammar, punctuation or spelling feel free to correct me in the comments.

Any rude/ inappropriate comments will be deleted immediately as I will not tolerate negative behaviour but productive criticism is always welcome.

Again, this is my first story but I've only released this because I enjoy reading as a side hobby so take into consideration that updates may be very slow due to my main priorities lying in school work.

I will also lastly add; the main love interest is Italian. I am not Italian so I will be using google translate for some particular words he says so please, if you see any errors then correct me!

With that being said; I introduce to you The CEO's Proposal

#imsoexcitedimgonnadie