chapter ten || 10

A/N: The picture shows a visual of their dresses.

Someone bangs on my bedroom door.

I have absolutely no doubt that it's Rayne.

I groan, and roll over in my bed enough to be able to stand up after getting off from the side and unlocking my door.

Rayne lets herself in, I notice her carrying a bunch of clothes and she scatters them all over the bed.

"Okay so, I bought a bunch of clothes earlier so let's see which ones you'll suit." She says, while rummaging through them.

She's a lifesaver. I was so close to just putting on some old party clothes from last year.

I walk over to her and peer over her shoulder.

One of them catches my eye immediately. I point it out and she takes a good look at it, then holds it up against my body.

"Perfect!" She squeals and pushed it towards me ushering me to go try it on.

She goes round near my wardrobe and starts changing out of her clothes to put on her short indigo blue dress on. The dress stops just above her mid thigh, with a low cut at the front and long sleeves completing her look.

I gasp as I look at her. "Rayne you sexy minx. I don't know if I wanna be you, or wanna be with you." I say proudly look at her as she twirls in her dress.

She grins, "Why thank you, she-devil. Now go try yours on!" She says.

I shrug, and take my shirt off following with my joggers too.

If you think us changing in front of each other is weird, you should see the other things we do together.

We're proper siblings I swear.

When I finally manage to get into the dress, I examine it in the mirror. The colour is a midnight black dress and straps that are thin with no sleeves, with a 'V' shape in between the valley of my breasts making the top part of my chest visible. The dress stops just about mid thigh, it hugs my body in all the right places giving a nice curvy type to my figure.

Maybe it doesn't look too bad?

I should try something a little looser. Just in case.

I try to look confident but my smile comes out a little wonky and Rayne notices me moving towards my other clothes.

She looks at me up and down. "Babes trust me, if everyone isn't their knees for you tonight, I definitely will be." She comes up to me and hugs me tightly.

"I promise I'll be with you the entire time if you feel anxious at all." She promises me, and I hug her back just as tight.

I quickly look back into the mirror to make sure my normally wavy light dirty blonde hair is properly straightened, and see Rayne's gorgeous naturally curly raven hair.