chapter fifteen || 15

"Don't worry, the right ones won't leave"

flashback

I hug him as tight as possible, refusing to let a single tear escape from my eye.

He hugs me back just as tight and I feel his hot breath on my neck. "I promise whatever happens, I'll find my way back to you." He says lowly.

I finally gain the courage to release him from my grip and look at him with tears on my waterline. I hold out my pinky.

"You have to pinky promise to that, Roman. Or I'll never speak to you again. If you ever find me." I say, muttering the last part mainly for myself.

He looks at me with a sad expression and pulls me closer by my waist, "Hey, don't say that. As soon as I can, I'm jumping on the first plane to London and searching for you. I wont stop until I do. One day, remember?"

I attempt a lopsided smile with a nod and he chuckles and pulls me into another hug, before leaving through to the doors to board his plane.

I finally let the tears escape my eyes.

Falling fast.

One day, Roman.

*****

Nailea and I ended up shopping half the day since we decided to skip our lectures because we simply couldn't be asked to go.

Don't get me wrong, I love studying Law. Sometimes, it just gets too much. It's nice to have a break with Nai once in a while.

She's been my ride or die since birth, our parents were close friends with her mum, her dad was an asshole. I would probably die without her.

Camilo waits outside the shop, mumbled something about it being too damaging for his reputation. Whatever that means.

We're in Victoria secret now and everything happens to be on sale, at very good prices as well.

Not that I couldn't afford this whole shop, anyway.

You're looking at a future lawyer here. Damn, I only hope.

But regardless of that, I've come from a very rich family and my parents spoiled me from a very young age so I have high expectations of everything.

I have a younger brother who's only about five years younger than me, but honestly is an utter dickhead.

I guess I love him though.

Nai finds this black lacey bra on display on one of the mannequins and her eyes widen.

"Holy shit, I need that set." She stares and it, and I find my eyes wondering over it.