chapter twenty four || 24 *

*WARNING: mature content*

He practically throws me onto the bed like a fucking rag doll

I bounce once, and he's quick to get in between my legs, both of us breathing quickly.

His lips find my neck, attacking it with wet kisses trailing down to my collarbone. His hand grips my throat as I feel the cold sensation of his rings all throughout my body sending chills everywhere.

He hums, gripping my shirt. "This top, do you like it?" He asks, innocently.

That was a wrong assumption. There is definitely nothing 'innocent' about Vittorio Russo. A simple glance in his direction and you will fall to your knees. He is the epitome of dark and mysterious.

I'd craved for this moment ever since he first kissed me, I knew the second his lips were on mine I wouldn't be able to get enough of his minty taste, he smelled of cinnamon and coffee. My two favourite things to eat and drink. I had to keep reminding myself, it was just sex.

That's all it was. Only once, to find that release and go back to how we were before.

But then again, how were we before? I was convinced he hated me but he sends these mixed signals making me think otherwise.

I tilt my head, "I mean I like it but-" That's all it took for him to use a finger and tear it straight down the middle.

I gasp, "What the fuck, Rio?"

He rolls his eyes, taking off his leather jacket. "I'll buy you fifty more if you're that emotionally attached to it, Rivera." Rio throws the jacket across the room, landing somewhere on the floor.

His knees are planted on the mattress, either side of my waist and he bends his head down which causes the front strands of his hair to fall onto his face making him even hotter if it were physically possible.

"Tell me to stop, any moment I feel you resisting I'll stop." He says, breathless.

I shake my head and grab his cold chain which dangled in front of me, hooking a finger to bring him closer. "You won't be able to handle me."

He smirks, tilting his head, "Wanna bet? I'm gonna last longer than you will."

What an arrogant shit.

I smile, "Love, you'll be coming the second that dick enters me."

"We'll see about that." He finishes, grabbing my throat again.

I love it when he does that.

He manages to take all my clothes off in two swift movements leaving me lying under him in my full naked glory. I quickly remove his shirt from above his head and he helps me unbuckle his belt after laughing at me struggling to open it. He's left in just his boxers.