chapter three || 03

AN: You could play the song while reading, or when u say. It's your preference :)

Get your shit together Nai

Get your shit together Nai. Today's the day.

I finally (after a few days of contemplating) decided to apply for the personal assistant job.

I applied for the job yesterday, and they called me in for an interview! I'm fucking shitting my jeans right now. Nervous as hell.

I woke up this morning feeling absolute shit, but you know life goes on. What am I meant to do about it? I finally get up and brush my teeth while staring at my ugly ass self in the mirror.

My parents had one job.

Anyway, I clean up and take a really quick shower then come back to my room walking towards my dresser so I can pick out my outfit for the interview.

I finally gather up a nice combination and agree to stick with it.

I picked out my mother's old black blazer since she never used it, a plain shirt and a cute light beige coloured small-squared patterned skirt. It goes really well with my black bag too. My hair is done in a nice straight, low ponytail to add to the 'formal' look. I check my outfit in the mirror, and for once I didn't gag when I looked at my figure. I saw a much healthier, pretty woman staring straight back at me.

You've got this Nai.

I take a deep breath and sneak one last glance to make sure my hair is all in order then make my way downstairs to see my mum on the phone by the sofa and wave her goodbye, she acknowledges me with a smile and nod. I go to the kitchen counter to grab the breakfast bar I left there yesterday then go back to the door and slip on my heels and go towards my car.

I leave my bag in the back seat just before hopping into the front and connecting my phone to its charger. My music starts playing and honestly without a doubt, I know for a fact that my music taste is the best.

(AN: Play the song now if not already!!)

The song I Hate U by SZA comes on and I vibe my way to the office, I don't even know how it looks like so I'm excited to see the design of it.

I hum the lyrics of the song while waiting at a red light, and as soon as it gets to green I start driving but another car comes in from a narrow lane almost coming directly at me at a rapid speed and I let out a scream then slam my breaks honking my horn.

What the hell?

I move to the side of the road, and the other car stops just on front of me. I get out of my car and decide to go up to yell at them since they stopped anyway, so why can't I give them a piece of my mind while I have the opportunity?

I go up closer to the car and see it's a matte black Audi R8. Oh fuck me.

I'm almost at the window when I see the most beautiful hands you could ever see on the wheel. Holy. Shit. The veins, the tan and literally everything about them is just mesmerising.