chapter six || 06

I'm such a fucking whore

I love it.

Which is why I'm at a house party some random dude threw with Rayne and we're currently dancing on the beer pong table.

The atmosphere giving off very much nostalgic vibes, from high school days when we used to sneak off to the colleges near us and somehow manage to get into their parties with no one noticing.

How irresponsible, oh well.

There were people everywhere, barely a single spot to walk around as everyone filled the entire frat house. You could see couples making out in random corners, while other taking body shots off of others. Some even having a good game of pool in the second living room.

A large group boys gather round the table and start dancing while cheering and hooting for us, a few I'm guessing have girlfriends given the fact that we're receiving dirty looks from random girls I never even knew existed before in my life.

I guess we just can't help being hot.

I throw my hands up in the air and sway my hips to the beat of the song, Rayne meeting my dance and we both move in sync. I love my best friend.

The music flooding my ears, and filling my lungs with every beat I can feel right inside my body as I flow with the rhythm.

"Take that shirt off! It's getting way too hot in here!" Some random guy calls out.

I grin and look at Rayne. "You know what? Now that I think about it, it IS getting a little hot don't you think?" I say this purposely loud so others can hear me and begin fanning myself for a dramatic effect.

I hear them encouraging us with their cheers and I take that as an opportunity to remove my shirt.

I attempt to seductively move it up, but it barely goes above my stomach when I feel two large hands pull my off the table and the crowd is filled with 'boos' and people begin to dissipate from around the table.

Confusion surrounds me then I look up and see one of the most gorgeous men I have ever seen staring straight at me, then he goes to help Rayne down too.

He leads us upstairs to a random dim-lit room and closes the door, then moves towards the curtains to keep them all shut.

"Hey mister! You can't just barge in and ruin our awesome night. We were about to become strippers!" Rayne slurs, unable to stay upright.

I giggle at her and stand next to her to make sure she's stable.

I look at the man again but properly this time and see his god-like sculpted face, with messy dirty blonde hair sitting on his head like a mop. Holy shit, is he even real? He wears a basic black t-shirt paired with black slacks and some expensive looking shoes.

The simplicity of his outfit just made him all the more intriguing, and the shirt fit perfectly on him as it hugged him in all the right places so you could sort of make out his toned stomach.

He clears his throat, snapping me out of my thoughts. "My name's Camilo, I'm supposed to be taking care of you both for today."

Me and Rayne both look at each other and immediately fall into a fit of laughter.

I don't know why we do this all the time, it just happens I guess.

He raised an eyebrow and stands there simply waiting for us to finish. I wipe my tears from my eyes and slap Rayne's back to stop her since I realise he's not joking.

"Hey!" Rayne claps back. She pulls on a strand of my hair and we end up in a small cat fight.

Camilo sighs and wipes his hand on his face. "You girls are a lot more harder to handle than I thought."

He quickly stops the fight and moves us away then makes us sit on the couch that's just in front of the bed.

"Now, I know you guys are both drunk so I'm not going to explain anything today. The most I can do for you right now is just drive you home." He explains look at both of us, hopeful.

I glance at Rayne who's practically lost it, I'm assuming she's counting the dots on the wallpaper as she keeps pointing at them.

I look back at Camilo and shrug. "Sure babes, if you want to sleep with us too you may as well get it done with. We're like totally super hot. But Rayne is definitely hotter I mean have you seen that body? Well, you haven't yet but you will and let me tell you it is to die for."

I babble on and he looks at her for a glimpse in a split second but immediately shakes his head and rolls his eyes, helping us both up.

I stop him by placing my hand on his chest. "How am I meant to know your motive is to just help us? What if you're our sexy kidnapper? Not that I'd mind at all but, my mother would be dying without me. Literally."

Abs guy shows me a text conversation between him and some random dude called Vittorio.

Oh shit. Isn't that my boss?

I don't seem to want to press any further as I obey his instructions and let him lead us out.

The abs dude brings us outside to his car, a beautiful dark blue Mercedes E class parked just outside the house on the streets.

We hop into the backseats and Rayne lays her head on my lap while I lean mine against the head rest behind me also whilst playing with her silky hair.

I tell him our addresses and we set off.

******************

I say goodbye to Rayne as soon as I finally assured Camilo (after a huge amount of convincing) that I was able to walk up to my doorstep, which was literally five steps away, but he insisted on waiting outside my house to make sure I got in before he would drive off.

As I unlock my door, I quickly turn around and salute him. He saluted back with a grin and then drives off.

Seeing as most lights were off in the house, it must have meant that my mum already fell asleep so I try keeping quiet as I make my way slightly wobbling up the stairs into my room.

I throw my shoes off letting out a huge breath and finally let them breathe after a long night of heels and give a good stretch.

I guess this was the last supposedly fun day before my reality begins.

Ugh.

I change out of my party dress and my bra that's been making me uncomfortable the whole day then slip on my jammies; which consists of a silky green top and some matching coloured shorts.

I wonder how my boss will be like when I actually have it work for him tomorrow. I just know I'll mess something up. God, I don't wanna be fired.

This is going to be tough, I'm openly admitting he's hot since there's no reason to hide it but good lord, the things I would do to him and let him do to me.

Snap out of it.

Stop being stupid Nai. It will never happen.

It's just an innocent thought anyway, those never hurt anyone.

I set my hair into a messy bun and throw myself onto the bed after having placed advil and water on my bedside table then drift off into a peaceful sleep, with my boss on my mind.

______________________

AUTHOR NOTE

What did you guys think of their introduction?

It may seem a bit confusing but trust me, it will be revealed...

Hopefully next time,

Rue x