✿TWO✿

6:30 pm, Yang studios
Jungwon's POV
"May I come in sir?" A staff member asked me from outside. "Yes, you may." I answered, still not looking up from my laptop. I was in the middle of composing a song for my next release, when the staff member came in. "Sir, Kim Shinwoo from KN Entertainment called, asking if you would like to join their labels? They also said they would offer you a handsome amount of money if you do." I snickered at that. What does he think? I'm happy to be independent, I own a studio and have my own label, I'm happy with this. Joining means I'll be in control and freedom? There's practically none. "Tell him, I'm not interested." "But sir it is profitable-" I looked at him, eyes stern and face devoid of any emotions. "Do you think I really care about what you think? And profit? I don't give a damn. Just do what you're told to, and get out." He didn't utter a word after that and left.

Today was an off day for me, I had recently finished my promotion for my latest album, the response was amazing. I'm quite famous, and do I enjoy the fame? Hell yes, I do. I have worked hard all my life, faced obstacles and that's how I'm here now. I should be at home currently, lounging and resting, but I decided against it. I decided to close my laptop, as I felt a bit tired. I've been in my studio for hours already, now it's better I go home. Suddenly I felt my phone vibrating, I opened it to see Sunghoon Hyung, one of my managers, calling me. I picked it up."Hello Hyung-" ''Yah Jungwon-ssi, why aren't you home? Isn't this your day off! You're supposed to be resting now! Stop overworking yourself!!" I smiled at that, Sunghoon Hyung is like an elder brother to me, he really cares about me, at least someone cares. My own family doesn't even- nevermind. After Sunghoon Hyung stopped I said,"Hyung, anyways, what was the point in staying at home? I didn't have anything to do, so I decided to come to the studio" I heard him sighing "Well,I don't want to argue with you, now get out of there, I'm waiting for you." He said."I was planning to leave anyways, so thank you for coming, I'll be there in two" I said, then proceeded to leave the building.

Soon, I saw him standing in front of the car, waiting for me. I went up to him. "Hyung," I called out. As soon as he saw me, I saw him glaring at me, I could feel another session of scolding coming my way. "Jungwon you should rest more-" Before he could proceed I cut him off, "I said I was sorry Hyung, and talking about me overworking, why are you here? Isn't it your and Jake hyung's day off too?" I asked him. He stretched his lips into a thin line, and didn't answer anything. "See, you don't have an answer yourself, so let's go." As I was about to get inside the car, he suddenly asked me, "You would've been happy if it was Jake right?" I looked at him. He knows I like Jake Hyung, my other manager. A smile found my way upto my lips as I thought about him coming to pick me up on a free day, the thought itself made me happy. "Do you want me to be honest? Kinda yes." I said. Sunghoon Hyung didn't ask anything after that. The rest of the ride was silent.

✿✿✿✿✿

Sunghoon's POV:
"Why are you here?" As soon as Jungwon asked me that question, I stopped. How could I tell him that I missed him, I wanted to see him, that's why I was here? I had this uneasy feeling taking over me, so he isn't happy that I'm here? Would he be happier if it was Jake instead of me? I knew he had feelings for my friend, but I thought maybe, just maybe he'll be happy to see me come and pick him up, so I decided to ask him. "You would've been happy if it was Jake right?" I asked, waiting for him to answer. He looked at me, and I saw him smile slightly at this, his adorable dimples slightly showing up, oh how I wish he would smile more. He replied "Do you want me to be honest? Kinda yes" I felt my heart crack into thousands of pieces after that. Haha, dumb of me to assume that he'll be happy to see me instead of Jake, Sunghoon, you're so damn foolish. He likes Jake, not you. I just nodded my head at that, but I could feel my eyes getting slightly teary. We didn't talk after that, the rest of the ride being silent, and my mind ringing with various thoughts.

✿✿✿✿✿

Word count: 826

Author's note: We come to the end of chapter two! This was also a short and kind of a filler chapter, I'm so sorry for these short chapters, the upcoming chapters will be longer hopefully! So, what do you think about Jungwon and Sunghoon? Do comment down below! And please vote if you can<3
Thank you for reading, stay safe and be happy, I love you all! ❤️
Kindly excuse any grammatical error, I'm not a native speaker.
~Poppy🤍