✿TWENTY FIVE✿

Previously: He hugged me and we stood there, basking in each other's warmth.

Later that day, Yang studios
Jake's POV:

I was super anxious, after the events that took place the previous day, I don't know where we all stand. But I can't avoid him either, cause I work for him.

"Good morning Mr. Sim." The receptionist, Lily, greeted me. "Good morning Lily, how's your day?" I greeted her back with a smile. "It's good, thanks for asking!" I nodded, acknowledging her.

"Lily, is Jungwon-ssi here?" I asked her.

"Jungwon-nim? No, he's not here yet." She replied. I was surprised. It was almost 11 and he isn't here yet? Generally he turns up by 10...strange.

"Ah, I see Lily, thank you!" "You're welcome Mr. Sim, and you look great today!" I softly smiled, she was really sweet.

"Well, you look nice too, fighting for today!" "Fighting!" After our exchange, I went to my work place, to see Sunghoon wasn't there either.

Both Jungwon and Sunghoon are missing...wait.

This can't be- are they together?! As if to answer my doubts, I heard footsteps behind me, to see the Yang Jungwon and Park Sunghoon entering the office, and guess what?

Together.

As soon as Hoon saw me, he hurriedly came to me and hugged me. "Good morning Jakey!" I was too shocked to greet him back, my eyes being stuck on his fit, and his lips. They were kinda bruised? Holy shit.

"Hoon." "Yes?" "Who's outfit did you wear?" He stopped smiling, and a red hue crept up his cheeks and neck.

"Uhm it's J-" "Good morning Hyung, I'll be in my cabin now." Jungwon interrupted our conversation, and it must be my eyes playing mind games with me, but I saw him smirking at Sunghoon?

Okay, what the fuck is happening?

As Jungwon entered his cabin, I slowly started connecting the dots.

Sunghoon coming with Jungwon, turning shy, wearing different clothes- it can't be what I'm thinking-

"Holy shit, Sunghoon?Did you do something-"

"Oh NO NO no Jakeyyy nothing LIKE THAT I- what are you TALKING ABOUT!?!! I'll explain it to youuuuu." Sunghoon hurriedly started explaining, he was visibly flushed. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in.

"You better give me a prim and proper, sensible explanation, otherwise, I'm gonna kick your ass." He laughed nervously.

"Ofcourse Jakeyy, now you don't wanna be late for appointments with Jungwon, go, I'll tell you after work ends, promisee!"

I rolled my eyes, anyways I have to face Jungwon. "Fine, I'm off now." "Work hard!"

✿✿✿✿✿

Later
Jungwon's POV:

I was going crazy, Sunghoon's reactions were so cute! How could I be so blind not to notice this beauty? I thought to myself, a smile making its way on my lips. It's been so long since I was so happy.....

A knock interrupted my train of thoughts. "Come in!" The door opened to reveal Jake Hyung. "Oh Hyung...." He was visibly fidgety, unlike himself. Last night's event came crashing by to me- it absolutely makes sense why he's uncomfortable. He was standing at the door, eyes downcast.

"Hyung.... you...can come in." I told him, making sure I don't intimidate him, because I want us to become comfortable once again. He came in and stood infront of me.