✿TWENTY FOUR✿

Previously: And that was the day I promised myself. I will never leave him.

Next morning, Jungwon's house
Jungwon's POV:

I woke up to the sunlight peeking through the window. I internally groaned. "Why didn't I close the curtains?" I was about to get up but I felt a pair of strong arms engulfing me. I looked sideways to see Sunghoon Hyung sleeping peacefully.

A soft smile found its way on my lips as I remembered the events of last night. It still feels so unreal, to have someone holding you like this, caring about you once again. I turned sideways, his face being the first view I was greeted with. I admired his face for a while, tracing my finger up and down. He's unreal, how could I not see him all this while?

He softly scrunched his nose on the contact, making me giggle softly. I kissed his forehead and was about to make my way out of the bed, when I felt something holding my wrist. A hand, to be precise, Hyung's hand. He pulled me back and I landed straight on his chest, a soft Yelp leaving my lips on the sudden force.

"Won-ah, won't you even greet me in the morning?" He whispered in my ears and I could feel my ears turning red. He chuckled right after that, hugging me from the back.

Everything wasn't really new to me, but it did feel euphoric to have him by my side. "Good morning Hyung." He softly kissed my cheek. "Good morning to you too, Jungwon." He was smiling softly at me, and I smiled back.

"Are you better now, Won?" I nodded my head. "Thank you for yesterday Hyung, thank you for listening." He connected our foreheads together and put a chaste kiss on my lips, followed by my nose, my cheeks, and lastly, my forehead.

"I care about you alot Won-ah, we're in this together, I'm always going to be with you from now on, I promise." I took his hands and kissed his knuckles softly. "I know Sunghoon, I'm glad we sorted things out."

He looked at me for a while and kissed me once again, this time, longer. I kissed him back with as much passion, he was about to pull away when I stopped him by holding his neck firmly, deepening the kiss. His lips are addictive, intoxicating. The more you taste it, the more it leaves you yearning.

After a hot minute, only after he softly tapped my chest did I release him. We both were breathless, panting. His cheeks were dusted with a soft shade of red, how cute.

"Can't believe I kissed someone with a morning breath-" I was met with a flying pillow hitting straight at my face. "I didn't tell you to kiss me now, did I? Stop complaining and move, you're literally hovering over me." I chuckled and kissed his pouting lips. ''I was just joking, and I loved kissing you, jagiya~~~'' He hit me playfully and I removed myself from him.

"Come downstairs after you're done I'll prepare breakfast." "Okay!" He said while grinning widely, eyes crinkling into crescents. I smiled and went downstairs to cook for us.

All this while, it felt so lonely, I didn't want to come home, but now it feels like I'll like this place better. I finally found the warmth that I've been craving for all this, and my mind drifted back to the time when ma was still alive. It was a different scenario back then, but everything changed after she died.

My life after that wasn't really pleasant, I had to struggle a lot to come up here, and now that I have Sunghoon Hyung with me, it feels complete, I feel complete once again.

Talking about family, Jongseong...I still feel guilty about treating him in a bad manner, all this while, just because of my....father. I hate to call him my father, as much as I hate to admit it, deep inside I really cared about him.

"Tsk- damn.." I cut my finger while cutting the vegetables, and saw the blood trickling out slowly. "Not early in the morning." I quickly put my finger under running water and saw the blood being washed away, to be replaced by fresh blood coming out once again.

"Won-Shit Jungwon?!" I saw Sunghoon scurrying his way towards the kitchen and immediately took my hand, eyes filled with worry. "God, Jungwon, how did you cut yourself? You should be more attentive while cooking!" He chided me and I kept quiet.

"This blood just doesn't stop seeping out." He murmured and before I realised, he put my bleeding finger inside his mouth. "Hyung what the fu-" He sucked on it for a while and let it free, I felt embarrassment taking over me.

"There's nothing to be ashamed about honey, you should suck on a cut to stop the bleeding, it actually works. See." I looked down to see it actually stopped bleeding. "But Hyung- ain't that gross I mean-" He started laughing loudly.

"Jungwon-ah, we kissed with tongue and teeth, what's more gross than that?" He gave me an amused look and continued laughing, I feigned annoyance for a while, but started laughing nonetheless.

After bringing the first aid box, he dressed my wound. "Go sit, I'll cook for you." I was about to speak when he cut me mid way. "And- no 'ifs' and 'buts', you're my boss at work, not at home, in FACT, I'm older than you by almost 2 years, so you will listen to me." I rolled my eyes. "I won't." I saw his eyebrows.

"You sure?" "Yes." "Think about it Jungwon-ah." I didn't say anything, and was planning to chop the vegetables when he suddenly took me up in a bridal style.

"Hyunggg I- stop god I'll fall!!!!" I pleaded but he didn't take any of my words to heed. "Please Sunghoon." "I told you, rethink your words before you speak." I didn't protest further, because this attention felt nice. I smiled to myself.

He sat me on a chair and quickly pecked my cheeks. "Won, you have me to care for you now, don't worry about anything." "Uh uh, whatever, now go cook, I'm hungry." "Fine, fine." He went to the kitchen for us.

✿✿✿✿✿

Jungwon's POV:

"I'll take the plates hyung-" "No Won, I'll do it for you, take care of your hand." I didn't argue further. As he started doing the dishes, I went and hugged him from behind.

"What happened,Jungwon?" I remained quiet, and snuggled more into his back. "Hyung...I was thinking of going and apologise to them. "Jake and Jay?" "Hmm..."

"See, Won-ah. I'm sure they'll forgive you. Jake won't mind because there weren't any misunderstandings between you both, but the main person you need to heartily apologize to is Jay." He was right. I did treat him like a shit, he didn't deserve anything of the treatment I meted out to him.

"You're right Hyung, but the question is...will he forgive me?" I asked, I was doubting myself a lot.

"Of course, I'm sure he will, he seems to be a nice man, and I know you're genuinely sorry about it, he has to accept you." He replied and I smiled. How is he so good at taking all my worries away?

"Hyung, you're really my strength it seems, thank you for assuring me all the times." He washed his hands quickly and ruffled my hair after that.

"Always Jungwon-ah, now don't be too worried, we have to go to work right? And you have to sit with Producer Lee today!" I nodded my head.

"But Jungwon, what would I wear to work? I...uhm don't have clothes here." He told while scratching his neck.

"Ouf Hyung, no worries, my clothes will fit you I think so, and we're almost of the same height and you're slightly leaner, so it'll be okay." I told him, and his cheeks were a soft hue of red, how cute!

"Yo-your clothes?" I went and softly kissed the place where his dimple would form. "Yes love, my clothes." His lips broke out into a grin and I couldn't contain my lips from breaking into a smile too. He hugged me and we stood there, basking in each other's warmth.

✿✿✿✿✿

Word count : 1,393

Author's note:
Sungwon flufff!! (^^) I know all of you want it, and don't worry, there shall be more fluff and cute moments for both our beloved couples!
Thank you for reading, vote if you can, and please please comment!! I love to interact with y'all and know what y'all think! ^_^
Love y'all, and take care! 💕
~Poppy🤍