✿TWENTY TWO✿

Previously: I decided to tell him the thought in my mind. "I think I would like to give us a shot, Hyung."

Sunghoon's POV:
I can't believe this. It feels so fucking dreamy, literally. Jungwon, the Yang Jungwon kissed me?!? Damn...as much as I want to squeal and declare it to the wholeeeee world, I can't, because he's drunk, and I don't think he would've kissed me in a sober mind. Guilt washed over me, did I take advantage of him? No shit, I can't believe this. "Jungwon…I...I shouldn't have, you're so drunk, fuck I should've controlled myself. I'm so sorry.." I apologized to him vigorously, but he seemed in a daze. He was staring at me dead in the eyes, and I gulped.

After a long period of silence, he told me something which left me flabbergasted, I thought for a second it was a dream. "I think I would like to give us a shot, Hyung." Jungwon told me, with his sharp cat eyes looking me in the eyes, I squirmed in my seat, his stare was intense. "I- what are you talking about Jungwon?" I tried to ask with a stern voice, but stuttered. "Damn you Jungwon, if this is a fucking joke I swear to God I'll-" "It isn't a joke, Hyung. I'm serious. If you want me to be clearer, then I shall be. I want us to try and get together, romantically, as boyfriends."

My eyes were ready to pop out of my sockets. I could feel my ears and cheeks heating up, great, I lost count as to how many times I blushed, duh. "Are you sure? I mean- didn't you like Jake-" "I did, but I just came to know he is already taken. And as much of a brat I am, I don't steal others' partners." He shrugged and looked away.

He knows- but wait, how does he know? So that is the reason he's wasting himself? "I know, that's partly the reason. And if you're wondering, yes, you did say them out loud." I bit my lips in embarrassment. "Ah shit." The cut on my lips shot back once again, making me remember what we did a few moments ago. "Don't bite your lips Sunghoon, it'll hurt. Get that treated first, alright?" I looked at him, did he just call me by my first name? I quirked an eyebrow at him, "Uhm Yang Jungwon sir, that's Hyung for you." He chuckled softly and smiled, ah here we go again, those dimples. "Well, who calls their boyfriend Hyung? I don't know."

"Yah we aren't boyfriends yet Jungwon-ssi!" He smirked and came closer to me. "But we'll be soon, I'll make sure of that. I'm courting you from tomorrow, let's pretend we didn't already skip all the steps and make ou-" "SHUT UP YANG!" He laughed out loudly, thank god we were in a private cabin.

But one thing was still unclear. How did he know Jakey has a boyfriend? "Jungwon-ah." "Hmm?" "Can I ask you something?" "If it's related to when we'll make out again, then right now is fine-" "Oh My GOD Jungwon not THAT!?!!" "I'm joking Hyung, it's fun to tease you." I glared at him and he smiled sheepishly at me.

"So...how did you know that Jake has a boyfriend?" His face visibly became pale. "Hey Jungwon, if you're not comfortable to share it's fine-" "I'll tell you Hyung." 

He took a deep breath and started to talk about everything.

The things he told me, made my jaw almost drop to the floor, holy hell.

"So you're telling me Park freaking Jongseong, aka the boyfriend of my not so beloved best friend is the step brother of the Yang Jungwon and they didn't share a good relationship until today?!?! Okay give me some water I'm about to faint." I fanned myself vigorously while holding another hand to my chest, this was too much for me to take. Jungwon looked me dead in the eye, heavily judging me. "Hoon hyung, I understand it's too much for you to take but can you stop being overdramatic for once?" I could not control my laughter and burst out laughing.

"It's just that everything feels straight out of a series, like for real?! My best friend is going to be his boss' brother-in-law? Like- lmao." I started laughing loudly once again but suddenly, Jungwon pulled me close to him, and our noses were touching. "But someone is going to be their boss' husband." He whispered raspily and I stopped laughing, gulping down hard. He licked his lips and let me free. I could feel my heart raging inside my rib cage, who knew he could be this flirty?!?