✿TWENTY SEVEN✿

Previously:"Of Course Dada!" He snuggled in my chest and I hugged him tightly, sleep coming to me in an instant.

7:00 pm

Jake’s POV:
“Dadaa!! Are you done yet, we will be lateee” I could hear Yun whining, I hurriedly buttoned up my shirt and wore my sweater, it was getting colder.

“I’m almost done Yun-ah!” I screamed back a response, Looking at myself one last time and spraying a bit of cologne, I made my way to the living room, to find Yun putting on his shoes.

“My God, Yunnie! My baby has grown up, you look so cute!’’ He looked like a cute little teddy bear in his baby blue shirt and white shorts. I couldn’t control the urge and ended up squishing his cheeks. “Ahhh Dada!!” He pouted at first, but giggled right after.

We heard a car honk outside. “Doctor Uncle is hereeee yayyyy let’s goooo!” I chuckled at his excitement.

As soon as we were out, he started running. “Yun don’t run!” I locked the door and saw him literally jumping into Jay’s arms. I smiled softly at them, feeling a tug at my heartstrings.

“I missed you” I heard Yun murmuring to Jay while hugging him tightly. “You did? I missed you too Yunjae, How’re you?’’ “I’m fine Doctor Uncle, and you look so cool!”

Jay burst out into a loud laugh, he looked…mesmerising. ‘’Why, thanks!” He ruffled his hair and held his hand.

“Come on Jake, let’s go.” I nodded my head and made my way to the car. He opened the door for me, and I blushed.

“Jay-ah, you don’t need to do this.” “But I want to, Jaeyun.” He gave me a smile, and went to Yunjae to help him inside the car.

“Yunjae, you are comfortable right? Shall we go?”

“YES!” We all chuckled loudly as Jay started driving.

“Where are we going?” “You will soon know Yunjae.”

After long travelling hours we reached the place. “OH MY GOD! LOTTE WORLD!!”

The moment Yun got out of the car, he rushed to the entrance.

“Wait Yunnie!” He was so excited and happy.

“You liked it?”

“I loved ittttt!” Jay ruffled his hair affectionately.

“Let’s go, dada come!” I followed him and we first went to the ‘Magic Island’ , an outdoor park slash artificial island. We got ourselves ice cream, and roamed around, Yunjae holding our hands tightly.

The entire while, Jay was the one whom Yunjae was spending the most time with. They looked really comfortable in each other’s presence.

After a while, we went to ‘Lotte World Adventure’,the section where Yun was dying to go. There were so many rides, Yunjae was jumping!

“Doctor Uncle we need to go ASAP!” he said in English and I started laughing, it was so cute.

“Of course, let’s go!” Jay replied in English too, and it seemed he was excited too. Literally, it felt like I was watching over not one, but two babies.

After riding a whole lot of rides, it was time to go home. “Doctor uncle, my heart is beating so fast!"

“I know right, especially after that ride, right Yunjae?” “Yesss!”

They were both talking, with exasperated expressions, and I just chuckled.

''You should’ve come Dada!” He told me.