✿TWENTY SIX✿

Previously:"This is what I wanted, what everyone desires." I couldn't contain my smile as I thought to myself

Jake's POV: 

After freshening up, I went to Yunjae's room to see him sitting on his bed, reading a book. 

"Yun." He looked at me, a big grin plastered on his lips, his eyes sparkling like the night sky. "Dada!!" He came to me and hugged my legs tightly, I crouched down and took him in my arms. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheeks. 

"Dada, you feel better after shower?" I nodded my head, smiling at him. 

"Yes my baby, I feel better. What are you doing?" He tugged my hand and pulled towards his bed. 

"I'm reading a book Dada!" He exclaimed, voice filled with excitement. My heart felt so warm, so full, with such emotions that I can't speak in words. He means the world to me, and I'm lucky God sent him to me, cause he is literally my angel. 

"That's so great Yun." I ruffled his hair softly and he snuggled into my hand. 

"So warm…" he sighed against my hand. I stroked his cheek. "Dada" He called me. 

"What happened baby?" 

He snuggled close to me and hugged me. "I really love you." I detached him from me and kissed his forehead. 

"I love you moree my baby, so much." He hugged me again and after a while he fell asleep. 

I tucked him to bed and caressed his head one last time before leaving. 

As if on cue, I received a call from Sunghoon. Right, he needs to clarify things. I took the call. 

"Jakeyy" 

"What"

"Are you mad at me?" I could feel him pouting.

"No, I ain't. Just waiting for you to tell me the entire thing." I tried to maintain a stern voice, Jungwon already gave me hints.

"Well….uhm...just that me and Jungwon a-are in a relationship now." His voice became a mumble at the end, but I managed to catch the words. 

"Ohkayyyy, I'll act surprised, wait." "Jake!" I started giggling loudly. "Jungwon already told me, what I wanna know is the reason for the bruise in your lips, so that I can confirm my suspicions."

"Uhm...you know…. it's like…we kinda kissed so yeaaaaa now don't ask me anything more na Jakee!!" He was definitely turning carmine by now. 

"Alright, I'll do you this favour. But put some ointment on it cause it was definitely a bite injury" I emphasized on the word 'bite' and chuckled. "OKAY JAKE you don't need to focus on bite so much." I laughed loudly. 

"But jokes apart, I'm really happy for you Hoon-ah. You deserve happiness after everything you went through. Both of you will be happy with each other, I know that." 

"Trust me, I still can't believe that I ended up with him. I had almost lost hope, you know." His words carried so many emotions. 

"Sunghoon-ah, I know you'll make him happy. I wish you both the very best.'' 

"Thanks Jake, I really hope we manage to find happiness and comfort in each other, I really love him so much, and he has gone through alot of pain too." 

"Ofcourse, Hoon. You'll definitely be alright! Stop over thinking stuff and cheer up! I definitely need a feast to celebrate this." I heard soft giggles from the other side. 

"Yes Jakey, sure." 

After talking for a while, he ended the call, since he was tired, and I was tired too. 

I decided to text Jay, because first, we didn't really talk after I sent him home that day, and I really miss him too.

Me 

Jay, how's it at work? Are you feeling better now? 

I sent him the text and waited for his reply. After a few minutes he replied back to me. 

Jay
Hi Jake! I actually didn't get off work yet, and yes, I feel okay now. :) 

I checked the timing to see that it's already 10 pm. 

Me 
Oh? It's pretty late now, do you have OT(s) to perform? 

Jay
Yea love, almost 5 of them. I don't think I'll be able to go home today, I'll go home tomorrow morning

Me 

I see, then. Take good rest after you're done, your schedule is so hectic. :( 

Jay
Ah, yes, I'll. 
Btw, how's Yunjae? Is he sleeping? 

Me
Yes Jay, he's asleep. 

Jay
Alright, he really needs it. I really want to see him. :(

Me
Aww, I'm sure Yun would love to meet his "doctor uncle" too. 

Jay
Then... why don't we go on an outing? Like..the three of us? 

I smiled widely on seeing this text. It's been long since we went on a tour, and it'll be a great opportunity to let them two mingle, so that I can tell Yunjae about our relationship later on..

Me
That's actually a great idea! Yunnie didn't go for a trip really long, and it'll be a good opportunity for you guys to socialise as well. <3 

Jay 
You're right, and I really want to go out with him too. So, tomorrow? 

Me
Tomorrow? But you shall be tired..

Jay
No, don't worry about that, if I'd be out with you guys, I'll automatically be free of stress. <3 

Me
Well, as you please. Then, tomorrow evening, at 7 then? I'll be off work and you can pick me and Yunjae up from our house, we'll wait! 

Jay
That's set then. I'll have to go now, it's time. Bye, good night Jake♡

I switched off the phone after that. It seems Jay really loves Yun, which is a great thing. I really want them to communicate, it'll be so great if he accepts Jay.

I went back to Yunjae's room. It's been so long since I slept with him. I tucked myself beside him, and hugged him tightly. He still smelt of baby powder! 

"Dada?" He woke up, sleep evident in his voice. "Yes Yun, can I sleep with you?" 

"Of Course Dada!" He snuggled in my chest and I hugged him tightly, sleep coming to me in an instant. 

✿✿✿✿✿

Word count: 1,020

Author's Note: Jayke with Yunjae are going to go for an outing! Stay tuned for the next chapter, vote if you can and comment a lot! Love you guys ❤️

~Poppy🤍