✿TWENTY✿

Previously: "Thank you for being an angel in my life Jake." "I could say the same for you Jay." We both smiled at each other. I was happy, Jay was happy too. "Finally I can do something about this long standing mess…" I nodded and pulled him in for a hug.

A few days later

Jungwon's POV:
It has been a few days, yet that dream was still on my mind. Who could that possibly be? Oh Sunoo, you're messing up with my mind. I shook my head but a smile broke out on my face nonetheless. "Hey Won, can you help me with this?" Sunghoon Hyung came to me with a tie in his hand. "With what?" "Actually, I can't wear a tie, and I've got to wear this because I've to go somewhere after this." I looked at him suspiciously…"where are you gonna go all dressed up Hyung? You have a date or some?" I quirked an eyebrow at him. "What? No! Why, can't I dress up for myself? And I'll just meet a friend, now tell me you helping or what?" I rolled my eyes playfully but helped him. "Whatever, come here." He came closer to me, and I helped him wear it around his neck. I could feel him staring at me, we were fairly close, so close that I could feel his breath on my face. "Here, done." I dusted off the tie and his shirt, ridding it off of imaginary dust. "Thank you Won-ah." His voice was soft and low, it sounded... good- wait what? Shut up Jungwon. I looked up at him.

He was still standing in the same proximity, staring right at me. I wanted to look away, but I couldn't. The close proximity enabled me to see the minuscule details of his face; the small moles scattered right under his left eye and on his nose bridge. He was... handsome, he was. "So, are you done with your admiration?" I broke from my trance. "What- wha-t Admiration hun? I was just seeing if the tie was done properly that's it. Go away Hyung, I have a schedule in 30 minutes. " I pushed him away, but I could feel my cheeks burning. He started laughing loudly, ugh so annoying! "Sorry, I was just joking. Thank you though." He came to me and patted my head, ruffling my hair too. It felt nice ...it was warm.

Why was my heart beating so fast around him? Like…. Sunghoon Hyung always does this, yet this time it feels different. "I'm leaving Jungwon, work well!" He left the office and I fell silent. Could it be that…..the person Sunoo was talking about……..is…….

Sunghoon Hyung?

✿✿✿✿✿

Sunghoon's POV:
Damn. That was so close, God knows how I sustained it. I thought I almost got caught, fortunately he didn't question me much. Going to meet someone? Bullshit. I was just trying to be...uhm...vocal about my feelings?Like comeon I know it's dumb! Who would flirt with a tie? That's dumb. But hey, I tried and I don't know if it's my eyes playing games with me, but I saw him blush! Ahh he was so cute, I wanted to pinch his cheeks!! It seems like talking to Jake made me feel more confident, I think I'd stick to my plan of confessing on his birthday, and before that try to flirt with him. I smirked to myself. "I'm definitely winning your heart Jungwon-ssi, look out."

"Woah, look at you, smirking to yourself, what happened mate?" Jake suddenly came out, taking me by surprise. "Ahh Jakey, at least knock." He gave me a wtf look and rolled his eyes. "I did dumbo, but someone was too drowned in their thoughts and smiling, now tell me what made you smile like that?" I pouted but then smiled again and told him everything. "That was super dumb though." I slapped him lightly on his shoulder. "Hey, at least appreciate the fact that I decided to do something!" "Yea yea, so much improvement, he probably thinks you're out of your mind, which by the way, is true." 'JAKE" He chuckled. "I was just joking, Hoonie. Just keep going this way, I'm sure he will like you back."  "I hope."
He patted my back and left, since Jungwon had a schedule now. "Ahhh I'm so happy!" I sighed happily and went back to work.

✿✿✿✿✿

8:00 pm, inside KBS office

Jungwon's POV:
While coming out of the studio room, I suddenly collided with someone. "Ahh I'm sorry- hey Jungwon!" I looked up to see my Bang Chan. "Oh, hi Chan! Long time no see, how're you?" He engulfed me in a side hug and I hugged him back. "So, how's work going? Your album is blowing up hun!" I chuckled. "Not like you though, how was the tour?" He replied with his ingenious smile. "It was good, meeting fans is the best thing ever, and I also got to explore Germany!" I smiled. "Good for you." "Jungwon-ssi are you do- oh I'm sorry, please continue." Suddenly Jake Hyung emerged. I saw him with another artist- oh my god. Bang Chan! He's a really famous rapper and producer, so as you know. "Yes Jake hyung, gimme a minute." "Hi, Bang Chan here!" I bowed down politely. "Nice to meet you, Chan-ssi, I'm Jaeyun, Jungwon-ssi's manager. Nice to meet you." He nodded his head. "So, I think it's time we depart? Do keep in contactJungwon." "Sure." "Well then, bye! It was nice to meet you Jaeyun-ssi." I bowed again, as he left.

"Let's go Hyung." "Yes." It seemed Hyung was thinking of something. "Jungwon-ssi."  "What happened Hyung?"  I looked at him waiting for him to speak. "Are you...free right now? Let's go somewhere." I was shocked. Jake Hyung was taking me somewhere? My lips broke into a smile, but I quickly contained it. "Where Hyung?" "To a nearby café." "But why…?" "Just like that, wanted to grab a coffee with you, is it a problem-" "Not at all! I'd be glad you know." I smiled at him. "Ah...thank you Jungwon." "Thanks to you." I was excited, Ofcourse I was. I like him after all.

We pulled over in front of a cosy looking café. "This is our destination, let's go Jungwon." We get out of the car, sheer anticipation and excitement building inside me. "Hi Jeongin!" "Oh Jake, you're here! Go up stairs, he's already here." "Thank you Jeongin, say Felix I said hi!" "Sure, enjoy!" "He gave me a smile and bowed to me, I bowed back. But...wait. That guy said he's here, who's this he? Isn't it supposed to be me and Jake Hyung only? I decided to stay quiet, maybe I misheard. "Jungwon-ssi, what are you waiting for?Come." I nodded my head and followed him.

We reached the rooftop. It was beautifully decorated, a soft breeze blowing, setting up a relaxing atmosphere. Not many people were there. It was fairly tranquil. I kept following Hyung, but soon halted infront of a figure, his back facing us. "Why did you stop Hyung?" He looked at me. He ignored me. "We're here.." The man, on hearing his voice, turned to us. As soon as I saw him, my eyes widened. My fists curled up. I could feel my mood turning sour, I wanted to leave immediately.

"JONGSEONG?"

✿✿✿✿✿

Word count:1,222

Author's note: *dramatic drum sounds" Soooooooo finally they meet! What's gonna happen? And yeaa, some Sungwon crumbs for you all! Stay tuned!! Comment down below,I love reading them and vote if you can! Love you guys~~<3
~Poppy🤍