✿FIFTEEN✿

Previously: "Now come and eat!" "Alright!" We both went down together. I've never been this happy, like I was today.

Saturday, 8:00 am

Jake's POV:
I could feel someone crawling over me, and in no time felt a weight on my chest. Two small hands cupped my face, and I could feel a soft peck being put on my nose, and then my forehead cheeks, my entire face. I purposely didn't open my eyes, to let him continue whatever he's doing. "Dada~~ wakey wakey" he called in a sing-song voice. I still kept my eyes shut. "Dada Dada Dada my best Dada wakey wakey please? Wake up~" he called me again, I smiled slightly, but soon changed my expression. "Hummm I know Dada you're awake, you're playing with Yunnie hmm? Okie then I'll attack you with my special ticklessss!" He said and started tickling me, I burst out laughing, stopping the act I was pulling.

"Yun- yun- hahahahah Yunnie st-hahaha stop baby please- hahahaha okay okay I'm so-hahaha sorry" he finally stopped and I opened my eyes to see Yun grinning ear to ear. "Ohh so now you're playing with Dada humm? You've become Naughty come here!" I tackled Yunjae to the bed and hugged him tightly, attacking him with kisses. "Noooww nooww dada stoppp! Ahaha stoppppp" I stopped and we both started laughing. After a few minutes of laying down, I decided to wake up. "Dada, I've brushed my teeth and taken a bath too!" He announced proudly. "That's nice, my Yunnie has grown up." "Yes!" I saw him dressed up as well. "Hey Yunnie, who dressed you up baby?" "Sunghoonie uncle is here, he dressed me up!" "He's already here?" "Yes, he's waiting for you, that's why I came to wake you up Dada." "Ahh, baby can you go and tell Sunghoonie uncle that I'll be there in a minute?" "Hmm okay!" Yunjae left the room and went to the living room.

I hurriedly brushed my teeth, took a bath and went downstairs, to see Yun and Hoonie playing in the living room with.... pillows! I face palmed, these two...and Hoonie? Didn't I tell you guys? He's a baby, always behaving like a kid. I stood there, watching them fight, waiting for them to notice me.

"Hereee tackle the super move of Hoonman!!!" He said and tried to reach out to Yun, but Yun being YUN jumped up on the couch and Hoon would've had his first kiss with the floor if I hadn't held him on time. "No shit- Ahhhh Jakey morning mate!" He greeted me in English, which was quite adorable btw, him trying to copy my accent was funny, because he miserably failed at doing so. "Good morning to you to Park Sunghoon, and stop mimicking my accent mate cause you just can't." I said and he started laughing. He hugged me and I hugged back. "Dada!" I looked at Yunjae and smiled. "Okay, enough of playing around, now put those cushions on their places, go." He nodded and I pecked his forehead.

"Jakeeyyy I want that too!!!" I heard Sunghoon whining childishly. "What?" "That peck on the forehead." He said frowning cutely, his cheeks puffed out. I shook my head at that, seriously he's an absolute baby!! I feel bad for his future boyfriend, he'll have to babysit this big baby. "Okay okay stop frowning! What are you? Five?" I asked him playfully but pecked his forehead nonetheless. He was taller than me by a few centimetres, so I had to tiptoe to reach him. He giggled playfully and hugged me again. "Thank you Jakey, I love youu!" He said and I ruffled his hair, afterall he was my best friend, even younger than me, so I had a soft corner for him.

✿✿✿✿✿

3:30 pm

Jake's POV:
Because I was busy in the morning, the anxiety about the upcoming date in a few hours didn't hit me, but now, it's hitting me like a big, big truck. I was pacing in my room, panicking a lot. First of all, I've never been on a date before so it was totally nerve-wracking for me. Second, I didn't know what to wear!?! Like- I've rummaged through my closet, but nothing seemed to catch my eyes. "UGHHHH why is this so difficult NOOO!" I groaned and hid my face in the pillow.