✿SEVENTEEN✿

Previously: Soon, he hugged me tightly and I placed his face on my chest, he snuggled closer to me and I fell asleep, with a happy heart, and happy mind.

Jungwon's POV:
I couldn't sleep last night. Whenever I closed my eyes, his face was flashing. His amber fox eyes, which held tears, yet a smile was etched on his lips. Nothing could stop him from smiling, he was the Sun in my dark life, his presence was so bright that as soon as he left, everything became worse. I died more from inside. My eyes felt numb, I've been crying for a while now, the guilt of not being there for him still haunts me.....

I woke up, tried to freshen up my drained body. Emotionally drained, that's what I was. I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked pathetic. My Sun won't like it if I look this way, right? I quickly dressed up in a white shirt, and put on a pair of trousers. I sprayed some cologne, and headed out of the bedroom. "Sir, do you want me to make something for you?" "No Miss An, I'll skip." I went outside, quickly getting inside my car and started driving. I stopped by a florist shop, and decided to buy flowers.

"Good morning! Welcome to Seungmin's, how may I help you?" A young boy greeted me with a cute smile. I didn't smile,I couldn't. I just nodded my head and asked him to make a bouquet with pink, red and white carnations. Carnations were his favourite.... The boy quickly made a bouquet and handed it over to me. "Well, I just hope you'd be fine, sir. Have a good day." The young boy told me with a soft smile, most probably understanding the purpose of my buying the flowers.

I parked my car outside the cemetery. It was quiet, a soft wind blowing, with faint rustling of the leaves. I made my way inside the graveyard, soon finding my Sun.

In the fond memory of
Kim Sunwoo
24th June, 1995 to 31st January, 2017

I halted, letting my body fall. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I started crying, letting everything out. "My Sun...Sun...Sunoo...My Noo...please come back, I miss you, I miss you so much it hurts." I clutched my chest, it hurts so much, right there. I loved him, I dreamt of a family with him, but why does the world hate me so much? Why can't I truly be happy? "Sunoo, you know? Since the day you left...I, I was never truly happy...I barely survived each day. I'm sorry my love, I'm so so sorry, I must be so pathetic, I'm pathetic. You could've told me you were...not okay, why did you leave so quietly, why did you end yourself?" I continued sobbing, the sound of my cries filling the eerily quiet area.

As if on que, I felt something fall on my cheek. Raindrops. It started raining heavily. Even the heavens cried with me, atleast I'm not the only one mourning, somehow it made me feel better. I let myself be drenched in the rain. "Sunoo, my sunshine, my ddeonu, I really loved you. I know you want me to be happy, I'm trying to be happy. I just hope you're doing well, my angel." I took out the bouquet of carnations, and kept it. "Here, see. I brought you your favourite flowers. Sun, I think I might like somebody else, and I'm sure you'll be happy. But this ugly feeling of insecurity won't leave me be. I know I have you with me, please take care of me Sun? Look over me, because I don't have anybody other than you." I smiled softly at him, wiped the remaining tears and stood up. "Goodbye Sun, be happy." I said one last time and left.

✿✿✿✿✿

Jake's POV:
I entered my office, sitting and working. There was a bit less pressure since Jungwon was not actively promoting, just some interviews and shoots here and there. But talking about Jungwon, where is he? It's past 12, yet he's not here, and as a person who is so punctual, him being almost 3 hours late doesn't make sense. Suddenly Sunghoon came to me. "Jake. Jake I'm worried." I looked up at him to see his face visibly tensed. "What happened Sunghoon?" "Jungwon isn't picking up the calls, neither seeing my texts." "Well, he must be busy? You know how dedicated he is, he often goes to meet other producers and singers to take ideas and discuss things with them." I tried to reason out but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tensed either.