ten | rachel finds out

♡

THE ONE WHERE RACHEL FINDS OUT.
EPISODE TWENTY.

"I can't believe you would actually say that," said Chandler, pointing at Joey. "I would much rather be Mr Peanut than Mr Salty."

"No way," Joey argued. "Mr Salty is a sailor, all right? He's got to be the toughest snack there is."

"I don't know," added Ross. "You don't want to mess with cornnuts. They're crazy."

Zara looked up from where she was buttering her croissant, raising a questioning eyebrow at Ross, who was smiling to himself. On the coffee table in front of Zara sat her laptop, where she was writing while hanging with her friends.

"Oh my God," said Monica. "Guys, you got to come see this. There's some creep out there with a telescope."

Horrified, Zara rushed to the window along with the others, where there was someone watching them through a telescope.

"I can't believe this," Ross complained. "He's looking right at us."

"Oh, that is so sick," said Rachel.

"I feel violated..." Chandler told them. "And not in a good way."

Ignoring Chandler's words, Zara flashed the peeper her middle finger.

"Why do people do that?" Phoebe questioned.

"If I ever see him, I'll have a few words to say," Zara told them as everyone left the window.

"Just words?" Chandler asked.

Zara smirked at him, but Phoebe had caught their attention again. "Oh, look! Ugly naked guy got gravity boots!"

They all hurried back, looking to see for themselves.

It was the weekend as Chandler and Zara had gone out for the day together. Zara's book had started to take over lately, so she had spent more time writing than with Chandler, but he had been nothing but encouraging to her.

They had lunch together on the other side of the city (so no one could catch them together) before Zara wanted to do a little bit of shopping. It was strange to walk around so freely with the two holding hands, oblivious to the fact that they were together without confessing those words officially.

"Hold on," said Chandler as they were close to the coffee house, where his hands pulled on Zara's arm, causing her to stop in her step.

"Yeah?" Zara asked, smiling at him.

Chandler didn't say anything as his hand cupped Zara's cheek tenderly. The two shared a kiss with Zara's hands holding onto his shirt. A smile was on her face, where Zara was happy, having never thought she would feel like this again, but it still terrified her.