forty-two | chandler's insecure

THE ONE WHERE CHANDLER'S INSECURE

EPISODE ELEVEN.

While Zara's deadline was coming up, she was working hard by trying to throw playing cards in a mug. Zara wasn't the only one: Chandler, Monica, Toby, and Rachel were trying too.

"Hey," said Joey, coming into the apartment quickly. "Check it out, check it out. Guess what job I just got!"

Zara turned to see for herself, where both Ross and Joey were standing next to each other with false smiles. The only difference Zara could spot was the blue blazar that Joey was wearing.

"I don't know," said Chandler. "But Donald Trump wants his blue blazer black."

Hearing that, Zara's head whipped around with her eye narrowing at her boyfriend.

"What?" Ross questioned.

"Blue blazar back," Chandler corrected his joke. "He-he wants it back."

"Wait, you said black," Rachel pointed out.

"I definitely heard black," Toby confirmed.

"Why would he want his blue blazer black?" Rachel asked.

"Well, you-you know what I meant," Chandler tried to save himself.

"No," Monica stood. "You've messed it up. You're stupid."

Chandler didn't look happy about that, but Zara couldn't leave it.

"Oh, sweetheart, it's alright," Zara teased, slipping into a sweet tone that kids were familiar with. "Everyone messes up now and then, but all that matters is that you tried, and you did such a good job."

Ignoring them all, Chandler was eager to move on. "So, what job did you get, Joe?"

"Oh, uh, tour guide at the museum," Joey told them. "Yeah, Ross got it for me."

"Well, how can you be a tour guide?" Rachel questioned. "Don't you have to be a dinosaur expert or something?"

"No, not really," Joey answered. "They give you all the information. It's, uh, it's like memorizing a script. Yeah. And on your left, you have the Tyrannosaurs Rex a carnivore from the Jurassic period."

They were all smiling brightly, cheering Joey on.

"Actually, Joey," Ross started to correct. "It's the Cretaceous period."

"Yeah, but I can pronounce Jurassic," Joey argued.

"Hey," Phoebe came in then as they were all quick to welcome their friend. "Guess what? Frank JR and Alice got married." There was a series of responses, all ecstatic for the two. "And they're having a baby."

Zara gasped, getting even more excited for them.

"And," continued Phoebe. "And they want me to grow it for them in my uterus."