nineteen | joey moves out

♡

THE ONE WHERE JOEY MOVES OUT.
EPISODE SIXTEEN.

It was a Saturday morning and Zara was eating breakfast with Phoebe and Monica. They were currently waiting for Rachel, who was still getting ready.

"Are you still keeping your book to yourself?" Phoebe questioned.

"I'm still reading through it myself at the moment," Zara confessed. "And then Chandler gets to read it first."

"That's so unfair," Monica complained, frowning. "I was your friend first."

"But you're not Chandler," said Phoebe, grinning brightly.

Zara frowned, staring down at her plate. "Can we not talk about Chandler."

But, of course, Chandler chose to come into the apartment then with Joey following behind. The two guy's greeted them, joining them in the kitchen.

"Oh, look at you fancy lads," Phoebe said while pouring a tea for Monica. "What's the occasion?"

Opposite Zara, Chandler helped himself to a glass of orange juice. He wore a cardigan over a white top as Zara averted her gaze, still frowning.

"Well, you know the guy on my show that's in a coma?" Joey told them as they nodded. "He's having a brunch."

"Hey," Rachel finally joined them. "Ready when you are?"

"Okey-doke," said Phoebe. "Zara, you ready?"

Zara grinned. "You bet I am."

"I can't believe you guys are gettings tattoos," Monica said.

"Excuse me," Chandler was too interested. "You guys are getting tattoos?"

"Yes, but you cannot tell Ross," Rachel answered. "'Cause I want to surprise him."

"Wow, this is wild," said Joey. "What are you going to get?"

"Um, I'm getting a lily," Phoebe confessed first. "For my mom 'cause her names Lily."

"Wow, that's lucky," said Chandler. "What if her name was big ugly splotch?"

"So where you getting it?" Joey asked.

"I think on my shoulder," Phoebe said.

"You should get it on your ribs like my rose," Zara said.

"What rose?" Joey questioned a little too quickly.

"Have you not seen it?" Zara replied as Joey shook his head, eyes wide. "Hang on, I'll show you."

Lifting up her top and the strap of her bra, Zara revealed her delicate rose tattoo that ran down the side of her ribcage. The tattoo had come as a little dedication to herself; Zara loved deeply (well, she tried), but she still had her thorns.