eleven | secrets come out

♡

THE ONE WHERE SECRETS COME OUT.
EPISODE TWENTY-ONE.

Like usual, the sofa the friends sat at in the coffee house was squished with Chandler, Zara, Monica and Phoebe sitting together. Joey and Ross took the spare seats at the side and then Rachel was busy working.

"Tell him!" Monica cried out.

Phoebe joined the cries as Rachel protested.

Zara, however, hid behind her coffee mug, having heard about Rachel's dreams that morning.

"Tell me what?" Chandler asked, confused.

"Look at you," said Monica. "You won't even look at them."

"Them?" Chandler caught, becoming concerned as Zara knew where his mind was heading. Since Rachel had recently discovered their secret, the two were fearful that Rachel wouldn't stay quiet. "Come on, tell me," continued Chandler, more awkwardly. "I could use with another reason why women won't look at me."

"All right, all right," Rachel decided.

Zara looked up, almost afraid that her face gave her away as Rachel avoided her gaze.

"Last night," Rachel started. "I had a dream that, um, you, Zara and I were, uh..."

"Doing it on this table," Phoebe finished, pointing at the coffee table.

Suddenly, Joey was rather interested in his magazine as he sniggered.

Both Chandler and Zara knew why this dream had come about.

"Wow," said Chandler, shocked.

"Excellent dream score," Joey told him, enjoying this far too much.

"Why, why..." Ross joined in. "Why would you dream that?"

Rachel shrugged as Zara could tell that she was trying her hardest not to look at the two who were secretly sleeping together. For once, Zara found that staying silent was for the best.

"More importantly: was I any good?"

"Oh, honey," Zara couldn't help but tease as her head turned, offering Chandler a smirk. "You are brave to ask that question when I'm involved," then her eyes snapped to Joey. "Don't you dare comment on this."

In response, Joey rose his hands in surrender.

"Well," said Rachel. "You were... there."

"Just there?" Chandler questioned, unhappily.

"You helped," Rachel added. "Just, Zara knew what she was doing..."

All eyes fell on Zara, who shrugged. "I'm simply a woman of many talents."