twenty-five | that night

♡

THE ONE WITH THAT NIGHT.
EPISODE FIVE.

In the coffee house, the friends were all together. Zara had just bought herself a cappuccino, where she sat down at the small table with her laptop open.

"Does anyone else think David Copperfield's cute?" Chandler questioned.

"No," said Monica. "But he told me he thinks you're a fox."

"Aw, Chandler," Zara grinned at him. "Do you have a little crush?"

"All right, Janice likes him," Chandler explained. "In fact, she likes him so much she put him on her, uh... freebie list."

With his coffee, Joey joined them as he sat in between Chandler and Monica. Everyone's gaze was focused on Chandler, questioning the list.

"Her what?" Joey questioned.

"Well, we have a deal where we each get to pick five celebrities that we can sleep with..." Chandler told them. "And the other one can't get mad."

"Ah, the heart of every healthy relationship," Ross said with Rachel sitting on the arm of the chair next to him. "Honesty, respect and sex with celebrities."

Zara drank her drink to hide her smirk, a little happy that perhaps Chandler and Janice's relationship wasn't that serious. Then again, it sounded like something Chandler and Zara would have done together.

"So, Chandler, who's on your list?" Monica asked, curiously. 

"Ah, Kim Basinger... uh, Cindy Crawford, Halle Berry, Yasmine Bleeth."

"Oh, boy," said Joey.

Zara was impressed with the choices, knowing a couple would be on her list too.

"And, uh, Jessica Rabbit."

"Jessica Rabbit?" Zara repeated, stunned. "You lost me there."

"You do realise that she's a cartoon and way out of your league?" Rachel questioned.

"Yeah, I know," said Chandler. "I know. I just always wondered if I could get her eyes to pop out of her head."

All Zara could do was shake her head at him.

"Hey, Monica, who would yours be?" Joey asked her.

"First I need a boyfriend," Monica answered. "Then I can have a list."

"Just a game, Mon," said Joey as his eyes widened before falling onto Zara. "Zara. Go."

"Oh, okay," Zara put her drink down, thinking for a moment. "So, I gotta steal a couple from Chandler—"