How Did We Get Here?

Writhing on the bed, Eddward shivered. His slender fingers gripped the pillow cases as a thin trail of saliva spilled down his chin. His black hair danced on his cheeks, his hat removed and tossed onto the floor along with the rest of his clothing. A large hand clutches Edd's hands above his head, preventing the thin male from using them. Hot breath hit Edd's ear, causing a moan to escape past his shaking lips.
"Ke-Kevin.." Edd shivered when Kevin's fingers moved swiftly in and out of his sensitive area. Kevin smirked, his green eyes shinning with humor and pleasure. Edd cried out when long fingers hit the bundle of nerves deep within him.  Twitching, Edd thrust his hips back, edging Kevin on. Mentally, Edd's mind was wrecked. He tried to think about anything, but Kevin was driving him insane.
"Fuck, Dork," Kevin bit the back of Edd's neck, earning a cry of pleasure.

          Pulling his fingers out, Kevin rummaged around in the desk next to his king sized bed with silken sheets. Edd, didn't bother to move, let alone look. Shamefully so, he wanted this. He was desperate to be filled by this man. He was desperate to feel him in anyway or form. After being apart for a week, Edd was ready for this.

          "What are you thinking about," Kevin whispered into Edd's ear, nibbling on his lobe playfully. Edd moaned, his rushing thoughts instantly silenced as Kevin's fingers played with his member. His large hand wrapped around him, earning another moan.
"Ke...Kevin..." Edd purred, his soft eyes glancing back at the smirking devil. Licking his lips, Kevin knew exactly what Edd wanted. Preparing himself, he made sure that Edd was ready before slowly entering him. Edd gripped the pillow tighter, tears welded in the corner of his eyes as his eyes shot open when Kevin pushed more of himself into Edd.
"Fuck, You're squeezing me so tightly." Kevin groaned when he full entered the shivering male below him. Edd, closed his eyes, his body shaking as he began to ease with Kevin's large member within him. Moving slowly, Kevin pulled himself out before cautiously moving in him again. He continued this motion until he felt Edd's ass tighten around him. "Feel that," Kevin whispered breathlessly into Edd's ear. Kevin's own breath caught in his throat as sweat dripped down his face. It was a true battle not to fuck Edd like a wild animal. He knew he was already pushing his luck as it is. "You're sucking me in. You don't want to let me go. Feel it," pulling out and pushing back in, tears streamed down Edd's face as he quivered, pushing his ass backwards to push Kevin in deeper. Kevin growled, the possessive sound only made Edd cry in pleasure. Holding his hips still, Edd silently mumbled into the pillow, his heart pounding painfully so. Picking Edd up, Kevin released his hands as he sat up, Edd leaning back against his chest. Edd cried as Kevin filled him. Bitting his lip, Kevin turned Edd's face towards his own. "I can't hear you," he licked Edd's lips. Edd opened them, only to be upset when Kevin smirked and licked his own lips. Gasping for air, Edd closed his eyes when Kevin bounced him slowly, the pleasure driving him nuts. Thrusting his hips back, Kevin purred, his chest rumbling with his deep voice.
"Tell me, what do you want," Edd blushed, his mind blank. Looking into Kevin's emerald eyes he shivered, unintentionally gripping Kevin's arm tightly. Kevin smirked, his thick eyebrows scrunching up as he contained himself.

        "I.. please.." Edd mumbled, leaning his head back to nibble on Kevin's ear. Kevin closed his eyes.
"Please what?" He pushed, waiting oh so eagerly for Edd's response.
"Don't stop... please.. Kevin... please don't stop." He cried out, moving his hips down, urging Kevin to continue. Kevin smiled, sending butterflies through Edd's stomach.
"Of course." He growled, grasping Edd's hip, he pulled him up, only to thrust him down, filling Edd to the brim. Crying out, Kevin continued, speeding up as he stared as Edd's face, his face wet with his tears, his mouth agape as cries and moans escaped past his soft pink lips. Grabbing Edd's hands, he pulled them down and pumped his hips. Edd's cries were followed by wet sounds of squishing and Kevin's grunts and moans. Kevin gasped for air as a knot loosened within his stomach. Watching Edd he could tell he was close to his own limit. Releasing one of his arms, he gripping Edd's dick, pumping him swiftly. The younger male cried, his chest rising chaotically as he couldn't keep his breathing in check. His lips quivered as he gripped Kevin's hand, with a finally cry, the male released, his body quivering with pleasure. Kevin followed shortly, filling Edd completely.

          Sitting in silence, the two breathed heavily. Pushing Edd down onto the now filthy sheets, he was surprised when Edd wrapped his legs around Kevin, his half lidded eyes watched him patiently. Kevin smirked, his handsome smile sending shock waves throughout Edd.
"Don't worry, Dork, I'm not even close to being done." Thrusting into Edd quickly, the smaller male gripped Kevin's shoulders. The process began all over again as Kevin fucked Edd into a mess of tears and begs. Edd, could only wonder but one thing. How did we get here?