Long Awaited Return

Edd awaited Kevin's return eagerly. He was glad it was a Saturday, but goodness, did it have to take so long! Pacing the kitchen, Edd's head shot to the door when it unlocked. Kevin came in with a sigh, tossing his items onto the floor he kicked the door close behind him. Running to him, Edd jumped onto him, Kevin catching him laughing. Kissing Edd roughly, Edd moaned, kissing him back, Kevin kicked his shoes off and carried Edd to the bedroom. Tossing him onto the bed, Edd giggled, his heart bursting with joy as they gripped one another fiercely.
"Kevin!" Edd moaned, Kevin growled in response. He was being impatient, but didn't think he could wait anymore. The phone call only made him hungrier for his love. Pulling Edd's pants and underwear off, he grabbed his lube and wet his fingers, shoving them into Edd, his back arched as he cried out. Edd gripped Kevin's shirt, Kevin's rashness only seemed to excite Edd more. The thought that Kevin couldn't wait anymore for him drove him insane. Shivering, Edd moaned when Kevin unzipped his pants and prepared himself.
"Sorry, I can't wait anymore." Thrusting into Edd, the younger male cried out loud. He gasped for air as Kevin moaned,
"God, I waited for you all fucking week!" He thrust faster, hitting Edd's bundle of nerves. Edd writhed underneath him, thrusting his hips forward to help Kevin get deeper into him. Edd was crumbling underneath Kevin as he came close to cumming. Kevin enjoyed this immensely, watching as Edd unraveled underneath him pleased him to no end. Crying out, Edd came thickly, Kevin growling as he bite Edd's shoulder. Cumming deep inside him, the two of them quivered, holding each other as close as they could. Before Edd had a minute to collect himself, Kevin began moving swiftly inside of him, squelching sounds filled the air as both became consumed in their pleasure once more.

Hours had passed by when Kevin's insatiable sex drive calmed down. They laid on the now clean sheets, both freshly washed and exhausted. Edd looked at Kevin as his mind pondered everything that occurred over this chaotic year. He couldn't help but wonder how he got here. Of course, he was happy nonetheless. Kevin snores loudly next to him, his arm lazily tossed over Edd's waist, their legs entwined together. Edd smiled, giggled softly, cold tears ran down his face. This time, there was no sorrow, only happiness as he snuggled into Kevin's chest. His eyes fluttered close as he fell into a deep sleep.