Moving forward

Edd woke up slowly. He breathed deeply, Kevin's scent filled his nose, the warmth and scent of Kevin's body relaxed Edd. He hadn't slept this well in quite awhile. Usually nightmares filled his mind, but last night was a breath of fresh air. Gulping, Edd opened his eyes. He blinked a couple times as his eyes adjusted. Kevin's face was tilted into the pillow, his chest rose up and down as he slept peacefully. Edd blinked a couple of times as memories of the day before flooded his mind. He blushed gently, a feeling of shame sunk into his chest. Bitting his lip he started to untwine their bodies, but was stopped by Kevin.
"Don't move," he mumbled groggily. "Just a little longer." His strong arms pulled Edd closer. Edd stayed in place, watching as Kevin started to wake up slowly. Edd said nothing, not wanting to ruin this moment. Gulping, he gently ran his fingers along Kevin's cheek before running across his jawline. Kevin groaned, placing his hand onto the base of Edd's back. Edd squeaked at the sudden action. Kevin smiled as his hands ran along Edd's back and side. Edd blushed, his body reacting to Kevin's touches. Closing his eyes, a soft moan slipped past Edd's lips when Kevin's hands lowered on his stomach.

Kevin, now awake, watched Edd's face as it contorted into one of pleasure. Kevin was excited himself, but decided to keep teasing Edd. Pushing Edd's shirt up, he rolled on top of Edd and licked his stomach. Edd gasped, his body shivered as Kevin's tongue burned his skin. Licking Edd's nipple playfully, Edd moaned between closed lips. Nibbling on his pink bud, Kevin continued to toy with it, rolling his tongue around it before bitting and suckling on it. Edd gripped Kevin's shirt as his hips thrust forward, grinding against Kevin. Growling, Kevin thrust his hips, all the while he switched nipples, pinching his other one between his fingers. Edd wrapped his arm around Kevin's neck, his free hand dug into Kevin's hair pulling lightly. Kevin chuckled, moving his mouth off of Edd's nipple he looked at Edd's face. Edd's eyes were half lidded, Edd's ocean blue eyes drew Kevin in like a moth to the light. Pecking Edd's lips, Edd blushed. Pulling Kevin's head down, the two of them rolled their tongues together. Edd groaned when Kevin stopped grinding. Pushing his hand into Edd's pants and underwear, he rubbed Edd's member earning a low moan from the smaller male. Making out, Kevin gripped Edd tightly in his hand, rolling his thumb across Edd's tip. Edd shivered, thrusting his hips forward Kevin laughed, the sound music to Edd's ears.
"Impatient, aren't we." Edd nodded his head, obediently answering Kevin. "I see," Kevin mumbled kissing Edd. "I can help you, if you'd like?" Edd nodded his head again, making Kevin smile wider.

Pulling Edd's clothing off, he tossed it onto the floor. His own shirt soon followed.
"Don't move," Kevin ordered as he got up and went to his bedroom, pulling a bottle of lube from the drawer. Returning, Kevin finished undressing, leaning over Edd, who eagerly awaited his return. Lubing his fingers, Kevin entered two of them, stretching Edd out. Edd's cries and moans increased when Kevin pushed them deeply into Edd's ass.
"Kevin..." Edd gasped as he thrust his hips, pushing Kevin's fingers deeply into him.
"You're pretty ready for me. Do you have sex often." Edd shook his head.
"No- mmm, not since I left you." Kevin's eyebrows raised in surprise.
"I'm surprised. So you play with yourself?" Edd nodded his head, thrusting his hips forward again. "No wonder you're ready," he groaned, excited to be deep within Edd. Lubing himself up, Kevin didn't wait to begin entering Edd. He moved gently, making sure not to hurt Edd. Edd gripped Kevin's shoulders, his face showing slight pain as Kevin fully entered him. Gasping for air, Kevin smiled as sweat rolled down his back.
"Damn," he murmured, holding himself back from fucking Edd like a psycho. Edd gasped for air, his legs wrapped around Kevin's waist as he pushed Kevin towards insanity. Thrusting his hips forward, Edd moaned, his actions letting Kevin know he was ready. Rolling his hips Kevin moved slowly, wanting to toy with Edd. Edd groaned, upset that Kevin wasn't going faster.
"Ask politely," Kevin said through gritted teeth. Blushing brightly, Edd begged,
"Please... I need you Kevin... faster, please!"
"Damn, Dork, you know how to drive a man crazy." Thrusting swiftly, wet sounds filled the air as the two of their bodies met together. Kevin stopped momentarily to place one of Edd's legs onto his shoulder. Turning Edd's body slightly, Kevin thrust deeper into the male. Edd cried out loud, his body reacting wonderfully to Kevin's thrust.
"Kevin!!!" Edd cried out as the other male only speed up, giving him no break. Gripping the blankets, saliva dribbled down Edd's chin, his gasp becoming loud as he came closer to finishing. Kevin noticed this and gripped Edd's member.
"Wait just a moment... I'm almost there." Kevin gasped, going deeper, Edd writhed as he struggled to breath. Kevin closed his eyes as he began to jerk Edd off. Groaning, Kevin came thickly into Edd, the younger male followed soon, his gasp and moans filling the room, as Kevin breathed deeply. Laying down on top of Edd, Kevin used his arms to prevent from putting his full weight on the other. Edd wrapped his arms around Kevin's neck, holding him closely.
"That," Kevin said between breaths, "was fucking amazing."
"Language.." Edd mumbled, his body quivering from his release. Kevin pulled out of Edd, shivering as he did so, Edd released a soft murmur at the feeling of Kevin leaving him.

          "I'm assuming you don't hate me?" Kevin  asked, the question more towards the previous day. Edd shook his head, his face blushing brightly.
"I could never hate you." He mumbled softly, his face looking towards the side in embarrassment. Kevin chuckled. Pulling Edd up, they clung to one another.
"I missed you, Edd." Kevin said honestly. Edd looked up at Kevin. Tears started to form in his eyes as he caressed Kevin's cheek.
"I understand an apology will not help ease anything. I understand I messed up, but I still love you. I have never once not loved you. I am sorry. I mean it from the bottom of my heart." Kevin brushed some stray hair out of Edd's face, caressing his cheek.
"I can't forgive you for everything, but I fucking missed you. You're always somewhere on my mind. I've tried to forget you, but I never can." Tears rolled down Edd's face as he held Kevin closely. "I think, though, I might be able to move on. If you're willing to move on with me." Edd cried hugging Kevin tightly.
"I will never abandon you again. I do not wish to lose you." Kevin chuckled, understanding that he was agreeing.
"Good. It's time we both move on." Kevin chuckled, kissing Edd's forehead.