0.4

rhyliee's pov

"taylor, come on bro hurry the fuck up. I'm hungry!" I  yelled up the stairs to my best friend

"Jesus christ, miss im so impatient." taylor spit back, walking down the stairs. "are we filming a video today, since it is like friday."

"uhmmm im not exactly sure. i mean did you have anything in mind?" i completely blanked on the fact that I needed to upload. thank the freaking lord for this girl.

"well i was thinking maybeee a q/a or something? those always seem to do well." taylor explained.

"a q/a thought maybe from yknow the sturniolo triplets? since they just posted that, what last week?" i added, tay has the biggest fucking crush on matt. and to be honest its the cutest thing ever.

taylor rolled her eyes, "yes that video. but would you wanna do something like that orrrr?"

i thought about her idea for a few and then agreed. taylor started jumping up and down in excitement. i was distracted by my phone buzzing. it was a instagram notification.

"hey tay? are you for real ready to grab food, im literally starving!?" i quickly reminded the both of us, disregarding the notification

"oh yeah yeah of course! let's go, I'll drive!" the girl said smiling

we both walked to my car, her getting in the driver's seat, me in the passenger. "keys?" i asked taylor "uh yeah i might need those." she said looking at me. I tossed her my keys and she started driving.

"where to?" I heard taylor ask, "uhhh chick- fil-a?" I suggested

"ooo yes" taylor agreed and continued driving. I opened my phone, as there was still quite a bit of driving from now to Chick-fil-A.

after opening my phone, I quickly made my way to instagram, seeing i had a dm from nicolas sturniolo. obviously being curious i opened it.