0.7

rhyliee's pov

a few days went by, I talked to nick some more and learned that the three would be in town for two weeks. not that I'm complaining. their flights tonight, they land at 4 am. Jesus. I gotta text nick.

-dms-

nickkk
ur flights in two hours!!

bitchhh ikk
we're at the airport rn
chris' ass is on the verge of sleeping 😴

damn dude needs sleep ig
but no
ill come pick yall up when u land

okay okay
can't wait to see u
it's gonna be great
also i think chris has a lil crush on u
he's been talking about u non stop
ever since u liked his post

lmaooo

girlll what's funny?

wait ur serious-

yes I'm fucking serious

oh-

nick and I talk for awhile until they board the plane.

I continue to clean around the house. its just me, landin left a couple days ago and Taylor's been stuck at home. I really hope all goes well. I honestly still can't believe I'm having the sturniolo's over at my house for TWO WEEKS. oh my god. its like 3:30, the plane lands at 4 sooo I gotta get ready.

I through on a black cropped tank top and gray sweats and slip on my vans. grabbing my phone, keys, wallet and a drink, im running out the door.

running to my car, i quickly start driving to the airport, its about 20 minutes away, if I take the highway.

soon enough, im pulling into the pickup area, the three boys running towards me. nick first, matt and then chris.

"oh my god!! you're even prettier in person!!" nick says, hugging me.

"oh please, nick im in my comfy clothes." I laugh, pulling away from the hug. looking at chris i smile "heyyy!" I assume matt and chris know of me, so I won't need to introduce myself, I hope.

"well come on, im tired and I want to get homeee" I drag out. leading the three to my car.

once we go to my car i opened the trunk, so they can put their stuff in there. " so guys obviously I don't drive a van like yall do. soo you're going to have to figure out where yall are sitting." I explain.

"right,  I'll sit front, so then you two can sit in the back." chris said pointing to his brothers.

we all got into the car and I began to drive home. of course we hit freaking morning rush hour as people are trying to get to work, rather than getting home.

"look guys here in georgia we have very bad road rage, me I don't have it others do soo cover your ears or sit back and enjoy the ride" I apologized in advance.

surely enough after all the car horns honking at other cars, we made it home and into the drive way.

"ugh thank the lord." I mumbled to myself. opening the trunk for the boys and heading towards to the front door.

i began walking into my home, chris following behind. "don't worry about your shoes, i don't mind having shoes on in the house." I told chris, man I really hope this is how you're supposed to do this. taylor was always the only person I ever had over so I never really had to do all this. yknow, going over house rules and such. there's wasn't a whole lot I really cared for.

"anyways, yall can head to your room, its just right up the stairs and to your right, second door. I'll be up in just a sec." the boys nodded and went to their room. I grabbed a drinks and snacks and made my way upstairs like I said I would.

// heyyy guysss I haven't stopped in for a while aka since the first actual chapter I think..lmk how yall like this so far. idk if I'm moving too fast orrr. like I said lmkkk, lyyy<33 byeeee until next timeee