0.18

rhyliee's pov

the day we've all been dreading... the day the boys leave. unfortunately all good things have to end at some point. and those times come rather faster than anticipated.

I wish I could spend forever with these people, but it doesn't all work that easily. It's time they go back the last two weeks have been nothing less than great--  I can't even tell you how great it's been. as much as I don't want to let the boys go they have to go back to Massachusetts they have to get back to the regular scheduled program and Jordan n I need to get back to ours.

although I most definitely know they'll be back, I hope. I surely loved all the content we put out with each other. and just being in their presence. its quite delightful.

----

"RHYLS HAVE YOU SEEN MY BIRKS!?!" chris yelled from what was once the guest bedroom.

"uhm no, I haven't. whered you leave them last?" I questioned. this boys ALWAYS losing shit.

"CHRIS DUDE THEY'RE IN MY BAG" matt hopped into the conversation. glad he knows where chris's stuff is.

"THANKS HONEY" oh I know he did not. chris has had an obsession with calling people honey these last few days. no one knows why, and we don't really ask why.

as I was fixing my bed, nick walked into my room. "hey?" he never comes in super quiet, unexpected.

"hey. I just wanted to say on the behalf of my brother's and I that we are so so so thankful that you let us stay here with you for the last couple weeks. had you not let us stay, we would've been in some lame ass hotel, getting not near as good content as we did here. matt and taylor wouldn't have met, we wouldn't have became so close and of course you and chris. yall wouldn't have even got the chance to get to learn each other's ways and such. I just want you to know that we appreciate you always." nick said, a smile appearing on both of our faces.

"aww nick that's so sweet. I would honestly love to have yall back again sometime soon on a non related work trip. just for funnzies  as friends. I can show you guys around a little more. of course if that's something yall would want to do." I suggested. I really did want them to come back. "and I really hope this friendship doesn't just thrive off work, and that its an actual relationship between all of us. because I feel an bond with you three boys that I haven't felt with someone in awhile."

"well personally I know I will for sure be back here in your fucking amazing house. I genuinely love and appreciate you so much rhyliee" he said opening his arms for a hug.

i gave into his hug, we stood there for a moment. we both began to pull away. as chris and matt walked in.

"alright we're all packed and ready." matt said, his bags in hand. a saddened smile formed on his face. we were all quite literally sad.

"alrighty then let's go, taylor's meeting us at the airport. yall can grab drinks and then meet me in the car." I said grabbing my phone and keys and heading towards the door.

approaching the door, I slipped on my birks and walked out. setting myself in the driver's seat, pushing the button to open the trunk. soon enough the boys filed out the door. quickly walking to the car throwing their  things and getting seated in the car, chris residing in passenger while matt and nick were in the back. exactly the same as when they first sat foot in my car.

as everyone was buckling i began driving the car. the airport wasn't that far away but long enough to soak up each other's presence one last time.

the ride there was silent. all we heard was cars passing and birds chirping. unfortunately, arriving i parked the car. we all began getting out and walking to the trunk.

taylor came up behind us as the boys were grabbing their things. "hey long time no see missy" I said giving her a hug.

"I know i know I'm sorry. things got kinda crazy, honestly." the blonde headed girl explained herself.

I noticed everyone just keeps progressively getting  a sadder look on their faces. i mean don't get me wrong this was sad. a whole lot more than I had thought. usually you just drop them off and you both go on your ways. but this. this was different.

we all said our last goodbyes, gave our hugs, shed tears. the boys went to their gate. taylor and I waved until we couldn't see the three people we've gotten so close to anymore.

this was sad.

// HEYYY GUYS
this part was honestly procrastinated for as long as possible. so uhm really sorry i put yall through all that. they'll meet again someday...or will they?

HAVE A GREAT AMAZING SCRUMPTIOUS DAY N EAT/ DRINK SOMETHING TODAY<3 I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL