0.14

rhyliee's pov

okay so I've learned chris is bed hog. dude takes up the whole damn thing. but glad he's back. I'm trying to put his whole disappearance behind, well not literally, but in hopes that the situation wouldn't leave its mark.

because realistically i do believe that he actually cares. he shows interest in me, and not in the basic ways. but for who I am, as a person.

I was rudely interrupted with my thoughts by chris himself.

"why are you awake right now? you should be sleepinggg" I could hear the tiredness in his voice.

"because somebody takes the whole bed and all the blankets" I explained, pulling the blanket over the both of us. "but I know you're tired, so get to sleep, pretty boy"

"pretty boy?" he questioned, as if he'd never been given a nickname, which I know he has several, nicks filled me in on a lot.

"yes. now get some sleep, please" this time I was no longer asking him to sleep, more so telling him to sleep. if anything he needed it most.

he nodded his head in agreement, adjusting his laying position to be rather close to me, however I didn't mind. I scrolled on tiktok for awhile, watching my for you page, liking fans edits.

I love to interact with fans. truly I would've never been even close to where I am now, if it weren't for them. I wouldn't be friends with cati, taylor, or the boys. even though sometimes having a fan base can be a little chaotic and stressful at times, trying to keep up with their needs and wants, well keeping myself happy. you have to find the perfect balance, which isn't the easiest thing in the world.

I get bored of my phone, putting in on the night stand beside me. I lay myself in a way I remain covered with the blanket, knowing it wasn't going to stay that way.

hours apon hours pass. quickly grabbing my phone. to check the time, it was 6pm. I began shaking chris.

"get up, we slept all fucking day" there was no way we just did that. no fucking way.

"rhyliee cmon who gives a fuck, let's sleep alllll dayyy. I don't care" of course you don't care.

"its wednesday dude. yall have a video you need to get filmed" his ass knew this too. he began to groan.

"bruhhh i don't wanna"

"okay fine, lay there but im getting nick on your ass" this was supposed to make him move at least a little. grabbing my phone I went to text nick.

nicky poo💋

today| 6:15pm

bro can u come get chris?
his refusal to get up
is pissing me tf off

uhm yeah I can
but why?

it's wednesday
yall need a video filmed
ur already falling behind
bc u were supposed to alr have it done

okay okay
ur giving main bitch status
but go off

come get ur brother
tf outta my bed
I kinda wanna sleep yk

ah yah okay
im coming

just seconds later, nick appears in my room. walking over towards my bed. chris peacefully asleep, not for much longer. nick began getting onto my bed, in attempts to sit on chris. I move over, because I'm not trying to get squished.

"rhyliee what are you doing get off me" haha it's not even me.

"guess again dumb fuck" nick said, sass running through his voice.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN" chris began yelling, pushing nick off him.

"chris chill out. I told you I was getting nick, and he came. so next time you think I'm kidding, just know I'm not" I had to get him up somehow. thank the lord this worked.

we all stood up, leaving the bed. both nick and chris left, assuming they went to their room. to change into filming appropriate clothes. chris came back into my room.

"get dressed, you're coming with us to film" uhm since when?

"oh well, ya'll are gonna' have to give me a minute. I needed to get dressed, makeup and hair still"

"here wear this. it's mine" he said, handing me a pink ransom tee.

I took the shirt, walking to my closet. searching through my jeans, I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, with holes periodically throughout them. fringe at the bottoms. putting my clothes on, I went into my bathroom.

not caring too much about my appearance, curling my eyelashes and putting on a few coats of mascara. finishing with highlighter in the inner corners of my eyes and cheekbones. quickly putting my everyday jewelry. which consisted of Pura Vida bracelets and a few rings, along with a Kendra Scott necklace. throwing my hair into a messy bun, pulling little hairs out. my go to look, any day.

grabbing my phone, shutting my door behind me and walking down the stairs. meeting the boys down there.

"okay is everyone ready?" nick eagerly asked, clearly he was excited. the three of us nodding our heads. we all began walking towards the door. the boys all slipping on their air force ones, me sliding on my Birkenstocks. grabbing my keys, walking out the door.

I walk to the passenger side of my car. tossing matt the keys.

"you're driving, k?" knowing he would be just fine.

"yeah okay, thats cool" see told you.

"k, nick you're in front today, chris and I are in back" we all got into the car.

nick had aux and played Arianna Grande. we all laughed at his song selection and matt began driving.

//THANK YALL SM FOR 5K READSSS!! OMG.

I can't tell if I like this chapter or not. I had major writers block, which sucked ass. so bare with me on this one. I just wanted to get something out for yall. but anyways ik yall seen the little sharing of the ransom tee. u can thank chris' insta story today. chris in pink >>>>

bye lyy<33