0.8

nicks pov

"damn this shits nice." I explained as matt and chris throw their bags down.

"oh yeah for sure. this'll be a nice place to call "home" for a little," chris mentioned quoting himself, matt rolling his eyes.

this was going to be nice. I mean rhyliee seems really cool over the week I talked to her. her house is amazing, not to mention her style, she's stunning. she's in the industry, like us. not only will a mad friendship between the four of us form, but work opportunities too. yknow maybe a few collabs here and there.

"bro yall do understand that we are here for work, right? like we have shit to do. we can't just hang around here with rhyliee." I quickly brought up, knowing myself all too well. I would be the one to forget the whole purpose to why we're here.

"damn, yes nick we know. even though I could definitely find myself here for other non work related reasons" I rolled my eyes at the things chris is telling us.

"chris dude, you can't just come here for her, we get it she liked your post and now your ass is simpin hard. we get it." I state blankly, noticing rhyliee standing in the doorway.

"you do know that this is still your house, you can just walk in whenever, even if we're in here." matt explained to the girl standing beside us.

"okay well then, good to know you're very straight forward. don't get me wrong I appreciate it. but uh... how do yall like your room? I tried to make it as cozy as I could..due to the fact that you'll be sleeping here for a bit." rhyliee rambled on.

"oh no its cool, very homey. we love it!" chris answered for the three of us, now he wasn't wrong. at all. this place was great. rhyliee tried real hard, there's no way she didn't.

"uhhh do you guys wanna watch something, there's Netflix, and HBOmax on the tv." our newly friend suggested

"oooohhh yesss!!! we can watch Scooby-Doo!!" chris excitedly agreed, rhyliee smiling. "okay well I call this bed," chris called jumping onto the bed furthest to the wall.

matt laying on the couch, I head to the second bed.. rhyliee still thinking on were she was to sit. however chris wasn't gonna give her much time as to choose. soon enough I hear him pat a spot on his bed, for her of course. rhyliee then laid down on the bed, beside chris. to her comfort.

chris had the remote and began clicking through Netflix, eventually finding Scooby-Doo. turning the movie on, changing the LED lights to blue, his favorite color, we all began watching.

rhyliees pov 

I went to grab my phone off the nightstand, opening it and going to snapchat. this was one of the few things my fans didn't have access to, as I wanted to keep it family and friends only. more personal I guess.

taylor had snapped me several hours ago, since its now like 6am. I snapped her back a picture of the tv. shutting my phone off and setting it on the night stand once again, I uncovered myself, getting out of the bed.

"heyyy where are you goinggggg" chris questioned, in a baby tone

" don't worry I'm just going to grab my blanket, so I don't hog yours," I explained, a smile appearing on my face.

I quickly left the room, heading to my room, just down the hall. I opened my door,  grabbing my white with little  pink heart fuzzy blanket. and walking back to the boys room.

walking over to the bed, I once laid in. I wrapped myself with my blanket and got back in bed. comfy as ever, with no sleep. the last thing I knew was chris was sleeping and shortly I would be too.

I covered us both with the white blanket that lay on the bed, adjusting myself and asleep I went.