0.15

rhyliee's pov

soon enough, we arrived in a famous McDonald's parking lot. parking lots were just a key concept for the sturniolo's channel. the majority of their videos are filmed in the car, in parking lots.

matt began setting up the camera, making sure the four of us were all in frame. he started the recording and began with the intro.

"well hey guys"

"HEYYY GUYSSS!!" nick made his presence known.

"today we have a very special guest with us. obviously I'm sure you guys have kinda put the puzzle pieces together." chris stated "welcome miss rhyliee carson!!"

"hey guys! it's a pleasure to be here, I'm real excited to see where today's video goes!" I was truly excited.

"okay so I think we're going to go around answering questions from a previous instagram story post. just to kick it off of course." nick explained.

"also for the next little while we'll be down in georgia, with rhyliee. that's clearly a big reason our set up is slightly different." matt was giving the viewers insight on what the future uploads would look like.

"ALSOOOO be expecting this face to appear WAYYY more often!!" I explained, my happiness spreading though the car. the boys laughing at my excitement.

"okay so first question issss... hold on lemme look..." bro how you gonna say you're ready and not be ready?

"okay okay I got it. toothbrush colors? I'll go first. there's the rough one, which is green and then the soft bristles one is pink."

"okay okay great color combo!!" nick and I high-fived due to our amazingness obviously "I have two, the one in my bathroom is purple, while the one downstairs is red"

"so I have like three. an orange one i got from the dentist and then a red one upstairs. the red one i use to like wash my retainer and yeah. and then the downstairs one is blue" dang chrisspy why you got three toothbrushes?

"me? I'm very simple unlike the three others around me, but mines just plain blue"

"damn matty b, so basic and plain. LAME." bruh this is so fun. nick passed me his phone, I guess it was my turn to pick a question.

"our next question is... favorite fruit and why? mine happens to be pineapple orrrr raspberries. I just really like these two and I'm a very textural person, meaning I'm very picky on how my food feels. and these two are good with that and just delicious sooo." I explained.

"pineapple hands down." nick said, he seems like a pineapple kinda person, yknow?

"raspberries" both matt and chris said.

we all agreed that raspberries were pretty high on the charts. who doesn't like them, literal definition of delicious.

"strawberries are so overrated." nick blankly stated.

"I mean you're not wrong, but on occasion strawberries and chocolate smack. I don't care what anyone else tells me. shit smacks." I tell them. once again who doesn't like the two?

"okay moving on" matt chose the next question.

we went on answering questions for awhile. don't get me wrong the whole thing was fun an all  but I was tired and hungry. matt closed out the video, ending with a loud nose to the camera, stopping the recording.

"everyone that's went by us, is probably like what the fuck are these kids doing. we're literally sitting in a car in a McDonald's parking lot at 10pm" how was this not awkward for them?

"ahh we've learned to appreciate the looks and just go on. because truthfully if we're doing what we love it doesn't really matter to us." nick grabbing his phone from the dashboard.

"okay since we've already came all the way, can we please get food. I'll literally pay, whatever it is. I'm starving." I asked, I was so desperate at this point.

thankfully matt agreed, ordering everything we all want, pulling to the first window. of course I said I was to pay. I handed matt my card, knowing prices weren't a big thing for me. he then payed and drove up to the second window. grabbing our food from the employee.

matt gave the bag to nick and began to drive, back towards my house. nick began passing the food and drinks around the car. first passing a doctor pepper to chris and then a sweet tea to me. sweet teas here in the south are the best way to go. and then the food, chris and I agreed we'd both share a large fry and some chicken.

we all began eating as matt drove. I'd say the first content video went good. we all enjoyed one anothers company and I think the boys were happy to have another guest, aka myself on their channel.

as the long ride passed, matt pulled into my driveway. we all got out and took our things to the kitchen. I hopped on the counter, the boys sitting on the bar stools near the island.

"okay so can we please appreciate how great tonight went?" nick questioned, taking a few fries and eating them.

"yeah I really liked how tonight went. I  for sure think rhyliee could appear more often on our channel. I think the fans would love that on both sides." we all exchanged smiles at Matt's kind comment.

"movie?" I was in the mood for a late-night movie sesh. "shrek?"

they all agreed. we all walked to the living room. matt and nick taking the couch, chris and I taking the bean bags. I grabbed the remote, turning on the tv and going to Netflix. searching for Shrek, and turning it on. the movie started.

a little while has passed, we're about half way in the movie. I was getting a bit cold, grabbing a fuzzy blanket from the bin beside me. covering myself and chris. I began to lean my head on his shoulder. a smile covering my face. this was nice. we all laughed a very loud amount of times.

the movie sadly was over. it was now about midnight. matt and nick went upstairs, assuming they were heading to bed. chris was slowly dozing off.

"cmon, let's go upstairs" taking the blanket off the both of us. taking his hand, we walked upstairs.

opening the door to my room, I let go of his hand. I still had my jeans on and I was not about to sleep in them. I walked to my closet once again. throwing on some black nike shorts. I walked back out to see chris sleeping in my bed. that didn't take long.

I got into bed, squeezing myself under chris's arms, pulling the blanket over us. and shortly fell asleep.

// okay so idfk how its possible that just overnight this book got 2k more reads. bc after I put out yesterday's chapters, there was 5k reads and now there's 7k WTF. THANK YA'LL LITERALLY SM.
thanks for the love n support.
also love how u guys r digging colby brock portraying landin carson as rhyliees brother!! until next timeee, lyyy <33