0.17

rhyliee's pov

unfortunately the weather in georgia, isn't the easiest to deal with. somedays you'll have nice sunny weather and the next its raining crazy out. it was a raining crazy out day. this meant the five of us, taylor, matt, nick, me and chris would be very much so stuck in the house. not that we didn't love being around each other, but damn.

"so guys! how about we talk about the fact that ya'll just hit 900k on YouTube!!" taylor announced.

the boys were quite literally super close to a million. I couldn't think of anyone better to have a million people watching them weekly. they deserved it more than anyone else in this world. and i couldn't be happier to be apart of it all.

taylor and matt have been hanging around quite frequently, which is good of course. I want the both of them to be happy! chris and I have been laying low the last few days. and well nick. he's been himself as he should. WE STAN NICK!! I DON'T CARE.

unfortunately the boys are only here for a couple more days, which of course means we're gonna make the best of it. but damm, still it's gonna be sad once they leave. I've absolutely loved having them around, but they belong back in Massachusetts.

"YEAH GUYS!! YALL ARE LITERALLY ONLY 100K AWAY FROM A MIL!" I jumped up and down.

"okay okay chill. we're not there just yet," matt said, killing the mood.

"buzz killing ass bro. can you just be happy for one fucking second and acknowledge the fact that yall are literally growing so fast every single day!?" I ask, very annoyed by the fact that matt was literally being such a fucking ass. like bro get excited please:)

"she has a point, man" chris added in agreement to me.

"of course miss main bitch over here has a point. but for real, matt cmon don't be a fucking lameo" nick also added in a agreement to me, as he should.

"okay okay damn, hop off my ass please and thanks lovley people and rhyliee" oh boy I know this kid did not just quote me. BYE.

"bitch please I am the lovley people" giving matt a look, which he didn't necessarily want, but he was getting it anyways.

"okay lovley people, both matt AND rhyliee" taylor said emphasizing the 'and'.

"let's not fight our last few days together, alright that's not fun for anybody. especially yknow the three great, awesome people such as myself, nick and chris who simply haven't fought not ONCE" and there she goes with the emphasizing again.

both matt and I nod our heads, calling peace with one another. I probably shouldn't have started the argument but bro you're not about to be a buzz kill, in my house on my time. no no no. I don't care who you are, its just not happening.

"sooo I was thinking since I've made an appearance on yalls channels, what if you four made a appearance on mine!? we could start filming today?" I asked, in hopes they'd all want to.

considering I haven't put out content via YouTube in at least over a week, which needs to change, preferably sooner than later. plus as all of our followers have seen that five of us have been together, as we've been posting eachother more than I think to breathe, love it though. so I mean what better time to put content out n be with these lovley people.

"WAIT HOLY SHIT...YES" nick screamed, I love his energy. he's just so happy all the time which is great of course.

the three others also agreed, I couldn't be happier about their agreement.

"okayyy sooo im thinking maybe a little chaotic catch up chit-chat? something simple but can most definitely get alot from it, yknow?" I stated my idea.

"yeah yeah I really like that idea, then its very straight forward. real shit. nothing like staged or like... ah fuck I don't know where I was going with that" chris says laughing as he spoke.

"oh for sure, rhyliee likes to be as real as she can with her fans. but not too much yknow? they are like her second family, or at this rate the best she has," taylor said, referring to my shit parents. I mean she wasn't wrong and that's what hurt. but there's nothing i can do but push it aside n that's exactly what I did, pushed it aside.

taylors kinda like my at home manager. it's really nice actually, she keeps me on my toes, helping me get content out and of course keeping me sane. as an a creator keeping time for yourself is quite hard. harder than most people would say or even assume. taylor makes sure I get those days to myself for the good of both of us. her little spontaneous girls trips are a great example of her keeping me sane.

"yes keeping it real with the fans is one of the best choices I've made. it gives you insight on what you all need. simply asking what things they'd like to see or interacting with them. its the little things that go a hell of a long way" I explained. I was simply telling the truth, I tell my fans almost everything except for the stuff they don't need to know.

"damnnn girl, whered you learn to think like that?" nick questioned, considering their management is based in LA.

"ahh my brother, landin. he usually keeps sight on those types of things. he's not really big on the whole theres people who watch my every move thing. he likes to live in the present. he doesn't think back or ahead, he's just in the moment where he desires to be" i smile, talking at the fact that my brother actually cares for my well-being.

"do we every get to meet this brother of yours?" matt questioned, raising his eyebrows.

"uhm most likely. I'm not totally sure when he'll be back. we he leaves on trips I just let him go. he needs his space just as much as we need ours."

we continued to talk, discussing our few last days together. we've grown this bond that I never even thought to have. this group means so much to me. and I cannot wait to see what the world has in store for us.