0.13

rhyliee's pov

i was woken by someone opening my balcony door. quickly concerned, I sat up, glancing over to the sliding door. a tall figure walking through, slowly shutting the door, flipping the lock.

"chris? is that you?" I questioned, truly hoping it was.

nothing, there was no response. however I did feel two cold arms around me. quickly wincing at the touch.

"hey hey it's okay, rhyls it's just me" chris whispered.

once I established it was chris, I instantly left the bed, turning the light on. receiving a confused look from chris.

"what the fuck were you thinking!? just running away, in a state you have no clue about. chris how does that make any sense. I was so worried about you, I didn't know where you were or anyth-"

"rhyliee, look I know what I did was pretty fucked up, alright. I know that. I just needed to clear my head" he needed to clear his mind? of what!? I'm clearly pissed the fuck off.

"clear your head of what, chris? what's there to be fucking cleared out!?" I'm literally losing my shit on him.

"when taylor was saying all that shit about you and me, I lost it. okay, I didn't want her words to lead to me losing you. because truthfully you're by far one of the most amazing people I've ever met. and its not like I just met you, because I've  followed you on instagram since you lived in fucking Maryland" woah he actually cared. all this time I thought he was just the flirty type.

"i-im sorry. I didn't know, I didn't think you cared that much. its not fair of me to freak the fuck out on you, because I didn't want to lose you either." I gathered myself, turning the LED lights to pink, shutting the main light off, going back to my bed.

"rhyliee I care a whole lot" his arms wrapping around me once more, a comforting feeling. a smile appears on my face once more.

"I know you do, but where'd you go? for hours."

"I walked around for a hella long time, man shit gets tiring though" I laugh, duh your ass is gonna' get tired.

we both became distracted by our phones going off.

chrisspy kreme lovers💪😳

today|2:01am

nicky poo💋
heyyy besties

matty b raps😫
wtf nick
what is this shit

rhyls✋
matt watch urself
nick will get ur ass

chrisspy<3
she's not wrong man

matty b raps😫
damm chris picking sides
alr

nicky poo💋
oop-

rhyls✋
pls matt
quit being a dick head :)

c

chrisspy<3
let's gooo
that's my girl 

matty b raps 😫
r u not right next to her
dumbass

chrisspy<3
doesn't mean i can see her phone
dumb fuck

rhyls✋
jesus
okay okay
that's enough
chris and i r going to sleep
good night lovley people
and matt :)

matty b raps 😫
bitch

nicky poo 💋
watch urself 

"well that was rather interesting if I do say so myself" now nothing about that sentence was a lie.

"why yes yes indeed it was, you've definitely got some spice in you, miss carson" he's funny

"oh yeah, mr sturniolo" I change my laying position, so that I'm laying on his chest.

"sleepy?" yes, bruh I had to hope that your dumbass came back.

"yes, very. I'm gonna go to sleep now. ill see you in the next morning. k?"

he nodded in agreement, meaning I was good to go to sleep. which I was very soon. like right now.

chris' pov

rhyliee's sounds asleep. she looks very peaceful. if anything I hope my dumbass didn't screw things up with her, I mean I think we've got something going. possibly. now I wouldn't be mad if we did, because she's beautiful. however she doesn't live in Massachusetts.

I chill on my phone for a while. finding myself on instagram. I scroll through my feed, nothing too interesting. rhyliee, nick and matt popping up pretty regularly. and that reminds me, youtube. it's Tuesday, we need a video out tomorrow.

oldest triplet😬

today |3:35am

broski
we need a video out
like tmr

uhm yeah we do
what're u thinking
bc we don't have our regular set up

yah ik
maybe rhyliee would wanna do
something with us?
idk

we could try to film a car video
of some sort
maybe reading eachothers dms
however we would have to let rhyliee know and go over it with her ofc
main bitch status

yah yah fs
ill talk to her
in the morning

okay sounds good
goodnight

okay so now we might have a video idea, but rhyliee has to agree with it. ugh this whole have a video schedule shit is ass.

anyways, I reposition myself, rhyliee still laying on my chest. my eyes slowly start to close.

///heyyy lovessss
how do we feel about seeing chris's pov? alsooo I ACTUALLY PUT OUT TWO CHAPTERS TODAYYY
also kinda sorry for the amount of texting action there was. I just find it so fun. anyways how'd we like today's chapters? lyyyy<33