0.6

rhyliee's pov

taylor and I have made our way to Chick-fil-A and back home. we're now sitting on my bed, eating our food.

"so how would you feel, if i told you i had some guests coming over, next week?" i randomly asked. she looked at me oddly.

"well i mean it would be cool but like we live in Georgia not California rhyls"

damn, girl just crushed my dreams. "well good,  because there will be some guests here next week and I don't want you to be startled or anything when you come over and there's just random people in my house" I quickly rambled on. I'm sure she got the overall point of what she needed to hear.

"rhyls, who's coming over?" this was a question I had to avoid. i wanted to surprise her, kinda. I think that's what I was trying to do.

"uhm that's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot." of course I just quoted our bestie Katherine peirce<3 

taylor pushed my shoulder, causing me to fall off the bed, as this girl was taking the whole bed. "bitchhhh" I whisper yelled. not really wanting landin to come in my room, again.

a few hours go by. these hours consisted of meaningful talks, rambles and spontaneous shouting. taylor finally decided to head home after it hit 2:30 am. this left me alone in my room. of course I found myself scrolling on instagram for maybe the 100th time today.

yknow when you work through social media, you're on social media 9 times outta 10. I don't complain about my job what so ever. I get to have so many opportunities,  like the sturniolo's coming to my house. or the 3.5 million subscribers that watch my videos weekly. I love every bit of it, but it's nice to know there's other people out there, in the industry.

knowing I have to let landin know my plans, I walk to his room. knocking on his door, him giving me the okay to go in.i walk in his room, sitting on his giant bean bag. "heyyyy landinnn" I say

"hey rhyliee, what's up?" my dark brown hair brother asks. I have no idea how I'm supposed to tell him. i have three 18 year olds coming to our house.

"so yknow the sturniolo triplets? they do youtube." I ask, hoping this rings a bell .

"yeah, what about them? where are you going with this?" landin continues to question

"well nick reached out to me and said their coming to Atlanta and needed a place to stay. and yknow how we have an extra room, i was thinking they could stay here. since mom and dad are already gone anyhow." I explained, hoping he'd be alright with everything

"okay when do they plan on coming here? and their all like 18 right?"

"yes and they plan on coming here next week.. please please be okay with it. they all seem really cool. landin, please?" I tried to convince him

"yeah whatever, I don't really care. yall will then have the whole house, im going out of town thrusday soo ill be gone. so just don't be stupid"

"wait no oh my god this is great!! thank you so much!!" I said hugging him, and then running to my room, jumping to my bed.

this was going to be great.