0.9

rhyliee's pov

I was woken up by my phone buzzing uncontrollably. I quickly grab it, not wanting to wake the three boys that lay sleeping near me. I look at my phone its taylor. what does she want?

today|10:41am

girl
u have to be fucking kidding
the sturniolo's are in ga!

yes
im fucking aware at the fact.
ones laying right beside me sleeping
might be woken by u tho 🙄

ur not funny
rhyliee there's no way there's one right by u
that's just unfucking realistic
stop playing around

idk what part of im not fucking kidding do u not get
but then again I was sleeping. I had to pick them up at 4am.
IT'S NOT EVEN 11 YET.

OKAY OKAY
IM SORRY
GO BACK TO SLEEP
BITCH

FUCK U

oh my god, that girl is seriously blonde. like Jesus. I'm going back to sleep. I shut my phone off once and again. this time just laying it on the bed in-between chris and I. readjusting myself, I fall asleep, fairly quickly.

im woken again, this time due to chris moving around. "oops im sorryyy"  the boy next to me whispers in my ear. he's able to do this, as im laying back facing him.

"no no you're okay, howd you sleep?" I ask, hoping it was good as he had to share the bed with me, whoops.

"oh it was good, I had the prettiest girl next to me, life was good. ill tell you that. and I fell asleep watching my favorite movie ever!!" he explains, thank the lord he slept well.

I smiled at the happiness chris was expressing. this was all so magical in a way. never in one million years, did I think this was going to be my life. no complaints.

"how'd you sleep, miss rhyliee?" I was interrupted from my thoughts by chris and his sleepy voice.

"ah I slept alright, could've been better. but still good enough" I responded

"what can I do next time to make it better?" chris asked, genuinely concerned

"I was just a bit cold that's all. totally normal though, my house is always a little cold." I explained, he probably didn't mind the temperature much.

"uh why didn't you just snuggle up next to me, I would've kept you warm, silly!" he said, looking at me.

"I know I know, but I had my blanket and the majority of yours. that wouldn't be very fair of me."

"well next time you know." he said before turning towards the wall.

good to know there'd be a next time.

// hey besties. tbh I've been binge writing ALOT, am i complaing, no not at all. also thank u for over 100 reads thats literally crazy! also leave comments I would love to read someeee, leave a vote for 2 chapters a day. lyyy<33