0.16

rhyliee's pov

"GET UP LAZY ASS!" I heard from near my bed. it was taylor, to no surprise.

"WHYY?" i asked annoyance running through my voice. I don't know why people always have to wake me up.  like let a bitch sleep, PLEASE.

"because we're having a girls dayyy!!" taylor announced excitedly. "get dressed and make yourself look pretty."  with all that being said, taylor left my room.

I began trying to move my way around Chris, who was sound asleep somehow. Finally getting out of my bed, I recover Chris with my blanket and head to my closest.

taylor said to look pretty, is she talking pretty or just me looking presentable? I never know with her, her brain is all over the place. considering half the time she's thinking about Matt.

pulling myself from my thoughts, I grab a black slightly cropped tank top and blue jeans with holes at the knees.  putting my outfit on, I walk to the bathroom.

I brush my teeth, doing my usual hair, makeup, and putting on my same jewelry I wear daily. I walk back over to Chris.

rubbing his back , in attempts to wake him.
"hey?"

"yeah what's up, is everything good?" he questioned, his eyes slowly opening.

"yeah, everything's fine. I just wanted to tell you that taylor and I are going out on a girls day."

"okay have fun, be safe. I need you back in one piece miss carson" i smile at his words, leaving my room once more. shutting the door behind me.

walking downstairs, I see nick, instantly greeting him. "why're you up so early?" I ask

"girls day duhh" okay I'm kinda slow for that. duh he's going with us, he loves these types of things. 

soon enough taylor comes waltzing down the stairs, ready to go I assume.

"okay you bitches ready? because I am!!"

nick and I both nod, getting our shoes on and walking to the car. getting in, taylor driving, nick in front and I'm in the back. no complaints whatsoever. taylor began driving, to a destination i was totally unaware of.

we began pulling to a parking lot. surprise surprise, Sephora. "okay so I need a couple things from here, so if y'all need some stuff too?" taylor questioned. of course I needed stuff, when don't I?

we all walked in, greeted by the employees, each walking our own ways. nick and taylor went wherever they went, while i went over to the area where Benifit was. grabbing their roller lash mascara, I looked around for awhile.

eventually we made our way back to the car, considering we were in Sephora for what felt like a million years. taylor started up the car and began driving.

"ya'll want some sweet tea from McDonald's?" taylor questioned.

"YES! I've heard the tea down here is really good" of course nick heard our tea is good. anything in the south is good.

I then agreed to getting tea and we made our way to McDonald's. shortly into our car ride my phone went off. I was a snapchat notification, it was from chris. I of course opened it.

and that was that

and that was that. arriving to McDonald's, we ordered our drinks and waited at the second window. with just a few short minutes we had our drinks.

everyone agreeded that there were no good stores open today and that we would go home. I had no problem with going home, mainly because I would online shop anyways. I often times shop online because its so much easier, you'll most likely always be able to find your size and what you like. plus there's way more variety! in other words it's just easiest. now, if I'm being honest I wanted to see chris.

we've grown so close over the last couple days. I love being in his presence. i love everything about being around him. our silly little conversations to our deep personal convos. there's never a dull moment with Chris, thats for sure. and there's no shame in that. the extra excitement was great, it made the day worth getting ready for. with my parental units not being the absolute best, whether it was my mom or dad arguing with me or each other. of course being in a home where there's always yelling, it gets to be alot. a little too much actually. even though they might be at work all the time, the little moments they are home don't even feel like family.

we finally made it home. we all got out and walked inside. instantly kicking our shoes off and going our separate ways once again. taylor and nick heading up to matt, of course to fill him in on our awesome amazing time.

I walked into the kitchen. I was very much so in the mood for snacks. I'm thinking some white cheddar Cheez-Its, my favorite. i also grabbed a glass of ice water just incase my tea wasn't enough.  grabbing my snacks and walking upstairs.

clearly making my way to my room, I open the door,  seeing a sleeping chris on my bed. trying my hardest to keep him asleep, I set the snacks down on the desk, shutting the door behind me.

thinking about it, I was quite tired myself, these last few days have been quite the roller coaster, don't get me wrong. I've loved every second of it, it's just been a lot.

deciding I was going to take a slight little power nap, I got into bed, cuddling up to chris, his arms wrapping around me.

now this felt like home.

//HEY GUYS! TY U SMMM FOR 23K TF.
(idk if yall even read these little notes I put lmao)

also terribly sorry I haven't updated in a minute. life's been very crazy. the boys have been hitting crazy milestones SO HAPPY FOR THEM <3
im real sorry if this chapter kinda sucks, tbh I was just trying to get something out for yall. so bare with me, next chapter will be better. lmk yalls opinions so far!! bye lyyy<33