0.12

rhyliee's pov

pulling in the driveway, leading up to my house. taylor broke the silence.

"rhyls, are your parents home?" I'm simply assuming the only reason she's asking is 1. my parents are never home and 2. I have three teenage boys staying at my house.

"no actually,  it's just us. landin's out on a trip with friends not sure when he's coming back" parking the car, taking the keys out of the ignition. "ya'll comin'?" both of them didn't even move, yet alone unbuckle themselves.

they both nod their heads and we all head inside. slipping off my shoes near the door, I walk to the fridge, taylor following behind me.

"sooo you for real weren't kidding" motioning to the three boys, now sitting on the couch.

"no I wasn't kidding. I told you, I picked them up yesterday. they're here for like two weeks, I think" grabbing a cherry Pepsi from my fridge, I began walking towards the living room. I find myself sitting on the bean bag in the corner of the room, near the end table.

"okay so guys. obviously, you saw chris and I came back with one more person. this person being my best friend, taylor" she waved, them waving back. "of course she'll be here periodically throughout your stay. and I hope yall become somewhat friends with her, just so all this won't be terribly awkward" I said smiling at everyone around me.

"well HEYYY!!" nick yelled across the room, a smile covering his face.

"heyyy!!!" taylor yelled back.

"hey, I'm matt"

"I know who you are, matty b" taylor eagerly said, looking towards mr matty b. "and then you're chris, rhyliees simp"  waving towards chris. his cheeks turning slightly red.

we all began laughing, well everyone but chris, as taylor's jokes were quite funny.

usually, chris would be laughing, if i learned anything from watching his videos with taylor was that this kid laughed at everything and anything. he was very bubbly. but once we got in the car to get taylor he became very distant, closed off even, quiet.

I got up from the bean bag, although it was very very comfortable. I walked towards chris, sitting next to him.

"what's wrong?" I ask, clearly noticing something's off. he didn't reply, instead just sitting there.

"bro cmon, what's wrong? you're acting weird." was it something I said, something I did? what was it? I didn't want to upset him, I wanted things to go well. there was sometimes between us, and not just in a friend way. more than that.

he continued to ignore me. I simply just let him be. maybe he was still tired, the last few days have been real hectic. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. I began walking back to the bean bag, I once sat in.

taylor, matt and nick began talking, leaving chris and I silent. i did the only thing there was to do. pulling out my phone I went on instagram, per usual. this time looking through my notifications, they were usually on the decent side, mostly nice things. I rarely had haters. the ones I do have, don't get to me. leaving my notifications, I went through my inbox, these dms were also fairly cool to read, most of the time. often people are just replying my stories, when I do post.

I noticed nicky poo had posted, tagging me. of course I went to look at it.

liked by, rhylieecarson,taylor

liked by, rhylieecarson,taylor.summers, and 23,675 others.

nicolassturniolo:📍rhyliee's house

christophersturniolo: best place to be :)

taylor.summers: chris doing the rhyliee special>>>

user2: ooo

user3: content orrr?

view all comments

shortly after scrolling through instagram for a quick minute, noticing chris was no longer sitting on the couch where I last seen him. maybe he went upstairs to lay down.

I began walking upstairs, stopping by my room first, in hopes he'd be laying in my bed. he was not. I then walked to his room, he was also not there. where the fuck was he? I decided to walk back to my room, laying in my bed. going to text chris.

  chrisspy<3

today|9:55pm

bro where tf r u?
u just disappeared

its been several hours, nothing from chris. both matt and nick tried to find him. nowhere. he didn't even read my text. I haven't left my bed since I last looked for chris. I couldn't bring myself to look any longer. if he wanted to be found, I would've found him. and I didn't. 

//heyyy guysss!! there's finally a lil drama. I LOVE LOVE LOVE writing drama its literally so fun. although our bestie rhyls is becoming a little worried about chisspy cream<3 awhh
but i just wanted to say thank yall sm for over 2k reads like wtf. I never thought anyone would even see this. yet alone interact with it and support me and my book. anyway leave comments I would love to read them.
until next time chris lovers, byeeee. lyyyyy