0.11

rhyliee's pov

well today's the day, taylor's finally out of lock down. her parents got hella mad because she got home late, even though she was with me getting Chick-fil-A. but anyways, chris is still sound asleep, matt and nick are down stairs, watching TV.

"chrisss" I whisper while rubbing the boys back, as he was laying on his stomach. "cmon brooo get up"

"rhyliee cmonn lay back downnn" he says, terribly attempting me to lay with him once more.

"chris I told you, taylor's coming over. you need to get up" I explained once again. I swear I told his ass this last night.

after like what seemed like forever, chris finally sat up,

"good morning sleepy head" I greet him, nicely this time. even though I'm always nice, I think. I begin to get off the bed.

"heyy where you goinggg" chris questioned, as if he didn't know.

"i just told you, taylor's coming over. I have to go pick her up, because her dumbass parents took away her car"

"oooohhh, can I come with?" he asked, like I was going to say no. if anything I would've asked him if he wanted to come with anyways.

"yes, but that means you need to get up, all the way" I look directly at him, staying like so for a solid 30 seconds. I look away, turning my body, heading towards my closet.

I grab my favorite pair of black leggings, being Lululemon, but that's not the point. I pair my leggings with a red Nike hoodie. chris shortly doing the same, meaning getting dressed.

he walked from my room to what I called his. he was in there forever. like what can you be doing other than looking for clothes? I decided to walk in his room, knocking on the door frame.

"come on in" I heard him shout.

I walk in, not seeing him right away, maybe he's in the bathroom. so I sit on the bed the both of us once laid in. quickly glancing at my phone, it was 1:30, we have to pick tay up in like 20.

"chris hurry the fuck up. we gotta leave soon. or like now" I expressed

chris came out of the bathroom, in a black ransom tee, one I think is matt's, shhh don't tell him. paired with gray nike sweats.

"okay cmon, we gotta go, like now" I said standing up, motioning to chris a 'okay let's move' arm movement. we both walk down the stairs, rather fast.

"okay okay, chris and i will be back soon, promise" I yelled to nick, sliding on my airforce ones, chris doing the same. I quickly grabbed my keys and walked out the door, chris following. we both ran to car, getting in.

"want aux?" I ask, buckling my seat belt.

"wait wait yes! you like lil skies?" he asked, looking at me excited

" yes yes!! love lil skies" I replied

chris put on lil skies, we both had a mink dance party on the way to taylor's. she was gonna have a blast once she seen the triplets.

quickly enough, we arrive at taylor's, pulling in the driveway, "okay so, do you wanna come in orrr?" I asked

"ehh I'd rather just stay here, you can go grab her?"

"yeah yeah, thats fine. I'll be right back" I told him, a small smile appearing on his face. i unbuckled and left the car. going into taylor's house.

I just walked right in. so thankful I've know her long enough I can just walk right in and no one cares. I walk into the living room to see her mom on the couch. "hello mrs summers" I greet the woman in front of me.

"hello rhyliee, taylor will be right down" I nod, waiting for taylor to come down.

I notice taylor walking down the stairs, her birks in hand. "you ready?" she asks, I nod. she waves goodbye to her mom and we walk out the door.

"sorry tay you're going to have to sit in back this time" I let her know, as chris was in front.

"uhm k?" she replied confused "oh oh wait is it because you have a sturniolo with you"

"yes, chris came with" I told her, hoping she'd be happy. I was right, her eyes light up, I assume she put two and two together, knowing one of the triplets was here, all of them would be. we both enter the car. at first it was a little quiet,  this was given though, kinda expected.

"soo chris? how's it going?" taylor asked, trying to make a conversation

"eh it's been alright. first night here in georgia has been good" he explained

the next while of the ride consisted of the two talking, getting to know each other. which was good. taylor notoriously brought the sturniolo's car videos. chris then explained how the three did them and such.

i could get used to this.

// THANK U FOR 1.7k READS! IVE ONLY PUT THE FIRST CHAPTER OUT LIKE THREE DAYS AGOOO. WHATTT!! okay okay so I'm real sorry that I only had one chapter done yesterday. alot has been goin on. butttt since tays back in then equation, there will be taylorxmatt interactions soon. will they be endgame? lmk what ur thinking. lyyy<33