1-10

Chapter 1 Suicide

"Wen Qingqian, you shameless ripped shoe, hurry up and open the door. If you have done dirty things with other men, why don't you stay in our Ji's house? Get out of bed as soon as possible!"

Wen Qingqian vaguely heard someone scolded herself, but her eyelids were so heavy that she could only open a slit. Through this slit, she could see the roof covered with newspapers and the broken windows that were blowing through the wind—what's the situation? Isn't she taking pictures in a photo studio? Was she kidnapped?

She woke up suddenly, a sharp pain came from her wrist, and when she looked down, her hands were covered in blood, sticky dripping onto the kang, dyeing the quilt with floral cloth surface red.

"Me? Suicide by cutting my wrists?" She didn't have time to think, "Thorn" tore off a piece of cloth from the autumn clothes, found the artery above the wound, and quickly wrapped it tightly to stop the bleeding.

She didn't want to die. She fought all the way from an abandoned orphan to a golden collar earning one million a year. Isn't it too wrong to die?

"Wen Qingqian, I'll have someone drag you out and throw you on the street, let's see if you're ashamed!"

She didn't understand why the aunt with a strong northeastern accent scolded her. If it was acting, it would be quite realistic.

She propped her body up and got off the kang, and was about to go out to find out, but she accidentally caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, and her heart froze suddenly—how could this be her shuiling and lightness? Wearing a black cotton jacket and trousers, hair like a chicken coop, dark circles, big bags under the eyes, and two lumps of plateau red...

When she looked up, she was stunned again. On the yellow earth wall hung a picture magnified to seven inches. The black-and-white photo of her—it was a marriage certificate. She was leaning side by side with a man. The man had single eyelids, a high nose bridge, and sharp facial features. Although he looked cool and thin, it was undeniable. really not bad.

But why are you in the photo? Could it be that because I saw an old photo that was very similar to myself in the photo studio, and then... crossed?

Looking down, there was a crumpled piece of paper on the head of the kang, with a line of words written on it: "Jili, I didn't do anything to be sorry to you, but I don't know what to say before they will believe me, I will only die once... In an afterlife, I still want to be your wife..."

The signed text is clear and shallow - could it be that there is really a past life story?

"Little broken shoes, get out!" The dilapidated wooden door was kicked twice, and the aunt outside had already shouted hoarsely, it seemed that she was in a fight with her today.

Wen Qingqian calmed down, put the suicide note in his pocket, did not respond to the scolding outside, and a sneer hung on the corner of his mouth.

"Wen Qingqian, since I'm here, your life won't be so sad anymore."

At this time, a thick man's voice came from outside the door: "Mom, don't talk nonsense with her, this kind of woman has to be tough. , I'll cut this broken door with an axe!"

Before waiting for the man to act, Wen Qingqian had already walked to the door and kicked the door open with a bang, and the aunt outside was kicked directly to the ground by her, and she threw her head.

She held her wrists high, on the one hand to help the blood return to the heart to keep awake, and on the other hand to let these people see her wounds clearly.