81-90

Chapter 81 Image Spokesperson

Seeing that Wei Quanfu was not happy, Wen Qingqian chuckled and said, "Didn't you always be haunted by the poverty and despair in the past, all the relatives and friends wanted to step on you in the past, this scholarship, The establishment ceremony of the sect is an opportunity for you to make a complete transformation..."

"Transformation?"

"Yes, your mother's funeral is your first transformation. In the eyes of relatives and friends, you have changed from a poor loser to a loser. The rich and handsome returning home, now, this is the second transformation, from a nouveau riche with no culture and knowledge, to a philanthropist who cares about the country and the people, and cares about education! This is the sublimation of personality!"

Wei Quanfu heard His eyes flashed, the displeasure on his face was swept away, and he said excitedly: "Yes! How can I not think of it?! You still have an idea, I know I have money, but I just don't know what's going on, it seems like I'm leaving I can't stand up on the street."

"Think about it, the three hundred dollars a year doesn't hurt or itches for you, but this experimental primary school is a hard-hitting soldier. When a new student enters the school, someone graduates with your financial aid every year. How many families are eagerly looking at this scholarship, and few people praise you for being a good person and a good person..."

Wei Quanfu was completely in the air, dizzy. He said, "Xiaowen, let's go, let's go to Principal Zhang, and give him the money quickly. It's a good thing to help the child, and I can't be left behind!"

Three days later, the launching ceremony of the "Wenwei Scholarship" was held at the experimental primary school. held.

Wei Quanfu was grateful for Wen Qingqian's strategy, and insisted on adding Wen Qingqian's surname when naming it, and it must be placed in the front.

After they were busy with the scholarship, they came to the Linbian Hotel - today is the wedding day of Section Chief Wu's second son. As flower sponsors, they were naturally invited.

Early in the morning, Wei Linlin brought the transport team to set up the scene. Gao Wenqiang and Zhao Xusheng were both young men in their twenties. Although they were strong, they didn't understand aesthetics, so they had to follow Wei Linlin. It took many hours to set up the scene. When Wen Qingqian and the others arrived, the three of them were drinking tea and eating melon seeds.

"Yo, it's quite leisurely." Wen Qing looked around lightly, gave Wei Linlin a thumbs up, and said, "As expected of you, you're as smart as a torch, your aesthetics are stronger than mine, foreign-style, grand, gorgeous yet not lost. Romantic..."

Wei Linlin was embarrassed by her praise, and waved her hands again and again: "Okay, this is the first time to practice right, there are still many shortcomings, our roses are only red, if only we can cultivate other The color will be fine."

"Then it depends on our Uncle Wu Qiankun's ability. This time it's over, you summarize it well, and meet Uncle Wu."

"No problem." Wei Linlin's eyes also showed a few words. Complimented, he said, "Although this is the first time to test the water, we have never had a wedding with flowers arranged in the forest, and it will definitely cause a sensation and it's advertising our business ."

"Advertising?" Everyone looked at Wen Qingqian, wondering what the hell she had in mind.

Wen Qing lightly patted Zhao Xusheng on the shoulder and said, "Remember why I chose you to be the captain of the transport team?"

Zhao Xusheng opened his mouth, but he couldn't answer the question, and Gao Wenqiang next to him pouted and said, "You You're still modest, isn't it just because you are handsome, little white face!"