11-20

Chapter 11 Aid

"Mom, returning home in the second year of junior high school, isn't this the rule left by the ancestors? Besides, Qingqing also wants to see her grandma. You took a look at her when she was born..."

The voice was full of grievances and resentments, and it sounded familiar.

Wen Qingqian put on her clothes and got off the kang, looked into the courtyard along the crack of the door, and snorted in her heart - isn't this the eldest sister who helped her with five dollars yesterday, she casually persuaded her to go back to her mother's house to hide, but she didn't expect that her own her maiden's home.

No wonder Zhao Xutao felt that this eldest sister was familiar. It turned out to be Ji Li's sister, but she hadn't come back for many years, her living conditions were not good, and the neighbors had forgotten her appearance.

Beside Ji Zhen was a little girl who looked like eight or nine years old. She was beautiful and lovely, but her eyes were timid. She secretly looked at Wang Cuixia, the bag with a few eggs in her hand trembled slightly.

"Look at grandma? Come on, which girl didn't come back with her son-in-law and came back with a big package? Everyone sang it, a chicken in the left hand and a duck in the right hand, what are you? Who is the poor one with a few broken eggs? What? My temple is small, and it can't hold you two Buddhas. If you are really filial, don't come back in the future."

Wang Cuixia's heartlessness and savageness have been thoroughly learned. It seems that her heart is not ordinary. It's crooked. She takes great care of the younger son's family. The eldest daughter and the eldest son are both adopted. Ji Li can still stay in this family. If she doesn't marry well, of course she has to hold her pocket tightly, for fear that her daughter will take advantage of her mother's family.

"Mom... I'll tell the truth, Qingqing and I are really desperate. Liu Lizhong, who has suffered a thousand knives all day, is either drinking or gambling, and the family can't open the pot. Look at Qingqing's thin, only bones are left....Mom, I can go out to work and earn money, but Qingqing is still young, you can give her a bite to eat..."

Ji Zhen said, pressing Qingqing down on her knees, Wen Qingqing felt like a needle was stuck in her heart, What kind of mother is this, to see her daughter and granddaughter suffer, and to be indifferent? Is this heart made of stone?

Wang Cuixia's back trembled slightly and seemed to be hesitating when a voice came from the west wing.

"Hehe, what is this scene? Big sister hasn't come back for several years. When she comes back, she will cry and make trouble again. I'm not afraid to make my mother angry." From the west wing, an enchanting figure came out - my sister-in-law Guo Yujuan, she looked at Ji Zhen and Qingqing while eating melon seeds, and said, "Eldest sister, there is a hard-to-read scripture in the family, Liu Lizhong is a distant relative of my mother's family, I know what he is like, he is a man who can demolish a house. Master who can set fire, you hid in our house, didn't you make it clear that you were going to implicate us, and then we would all suffer if you provoke Liu Lizhong."

Wang Cuixia was a little soft-hearted, but when she heard Guo Yujuan say this, she quickly roared: " That is, you hurry up, Liu Lizhong is not a reasonable person! I will give you ten yuan at most, you can find a way yourself."

"Ten yuan? Our money is not from the wind, Xiao Duo next month. I still have to pay tuition fees, Mom..." Guo Yujuan winked hard at Wang Cuixia, Wang Cuixia hesitated for a moment, and said, "Yes, I have no money, anyway, I can't count on your filial piety, go, let me go!"

Wen Qingqian's violent temper couldn't be suppressed any longer. He rushed out of the room and said, "Don't go, the eldest sister and niece will stay, you don't care, I care!"