111-120

Chapter 111 Acquisition of Garment Factory

After Guo Yujuan finished speaking, she turned and got into the Santana parked nearby. Then, Zheng Kaiyuan got out of the car. He had already cleaned up his face, but he still looked miserable. "This is 10,000 yuan. I, Zheng Kaiyuan, always pay attention to credibility. I don't care if you try too hard. As long as I can take Yujuan and the child away, I will cash this money."

A stack of banknotes slapped on Wen Qingqian's hand and said, "Tell Ji Sheng, from the beginning, Guo Yujuan was my woman, I don't despise him, and let my woman give birth for him, what else does he want? If you dare to look for me, I have a way to deal with him."

Zheng Kaiyuan didn't want to pretend at all, a cold light flashed behind the cracked glasses, Wen Qingqing knew, he also held his breath, but he didn't bother to treat Ji Sheng Hands on, after all, their power is too disparity.

"Then I'll be disrespectful." Wen Qingqian was not polite at all, and took the money directly. This money will be useful to her in the future, and the biggest use is to deal with Zheng Kaiyuan.

"Linbian is so big, and the factory has started to recruit workers. I'll see you later in the business field." Zheng Kaiyuan gave her a sneer, turned around and got into the car.

...

On the same day, Wen Qingqian didn't delay at all, and went directly to Wei Quanfu for help, and bought a van at the reserve price. This van can be used by both stores, which can improve a lot of work efficiency.

The driver of the van designated two people. One was Hu Banxian. He had wanted to drive the van for a long time. In the future, he would go out to serve funeral customers with convenience and face. Wei Linlin at the flower shop had a car, so he gave the key to Gao Wenqiang and asked him to To and from the Hujia Village planting base and the flower shop to improve the transportation time.

As soon as Sun Zhenglong heard about this, he only regretted that he did not learn to drive, and hurriedly signed up for a driver's license test.

In this era, motor vehicles are very rare and popular. Anyone who has a car, no matter what car, is a very face-saving thing. Drivers who can drive are even more radiant.

After buying the car, 10,000 yuan was left with 8,000 yuan left. She went back to her office and listened to the humming sound from the innermost office, thinking to herself.

It was a small garment factory with five or six employees, which was equivalent to a mass-produced tailor shop. Wen Qingqian didn't care much before, and only thought their voices were disturbing to the people, but after fighting with Zheng Kaiyuan, she had a different idea. .

She walked leisurely to the innermost and glanced at it. There were only five sewing machines in it. There were a few style drawings on the wall that I didn't know where to get it. They were also women's clothes. Yes, but looking at the techniques of a few workers, they are very skilled. There are a lot of ready-made clothes in the room of 70 to 80 square meters.

"What are you looking at?" A man's voice came from behind, the man was smoking a cigarette, his face a little impatient.

"Oh, hello big brother, I'm from the house of 204. My name is Wen Qingqian. I'm from the neighbors. I thought about it and came over to say hello."

"204? It's okay to fight." The man walked into the room, Wen Qingqian hurriedly followed.

"I not only sell wreaths, but also flowers. I also opened the Linlang flower shop in the experimental primary school. If your factory grows bigger in the future, maybe you can become my customer.