131-140

Chapter 131 Hidden Skills

"I drank this cup for Manager Wen. I hope everyone will take care of me in the future. I'm still a newbie. If there is anything I don't understand, please feel free to enlighten me." Big, Liu Siling actually said such a long sentence in a loud voice.

Yu Sen took the lead in shouting, and the next time, it became Liu Siling's home court. She left one cup after another, mixed red, white and yellow, and she didn't get drunk. There were a total of four men at the scene. Two get down on the ground, drink one foolishly, and the rest of Yu Sen is normal.

"The hero of women's high school! Manager Wen, why didn't you say that Siling has this talent? I have paid her salary in the past few months!"

"Ah? Mr. Yu, we Siling are here to study, and the salary is of course mine. Come and send."

"No, no, no, no, she will be shocked when she takes her out. You let her stay here for three months, which is too short. I think at least one year of study is needed to help me bring down the country."

Yu Sen Of course it's an exaggeration, but in the early days of opening, people's business skills were still very primitive. In this case, drinking is really an important industry skill.

"If that's the case, our Siling's salary will be doubled. I pay her 80 a month..."

"160, that's it."

Wen Qing glanced at Liu Siling and asked in a low voice: "If you don't want to do it, I'll reject him and promise that he won't let you drink in the future."

Liu Siling's expression was indifferent. After drinking, she exuded a mature and stable temperament, and silently picked up the red wine glass and took a sip , said: "Sister Qingqian, don't worry, I will not embarrass you. For me, there is no difference between drinking and drinking water."

Wen Qingqian was sincerely envious of her special ability, and silently ordered her a great.

...

Early the next morning, Liu Siling was still alive and well. She didn't vomit, she didn't fall asleep, and she was more energetic than the day before, which made Wen Qingqian feel relieved.

"I'm on the train at night. There's still some time today. I'll take you to Longyao Department Store."

"I'm not going...I heard that everything there is very valuable..."

"You don't need money for shopping."

Wen Qingqian Pulled Liu Siling and went out. There was a bus stop sign in front of the hotel, and the two took the bus to Longyao Department Store.

The first floor is the clothing area. The styles here are much more foreign than Linbian. Liu Siling was dazzled and praised.

Wen Qingqian stopped in front of a women's clothing store, pointed to a silk shirt on the model's body, and said, "What do you think of this dress."

"It's good-looking, it looks really high-end..."

"How much?"

"65 one The price is not negotiable." When the shopkeeper inside heard the northern accent, he didn't even raise his head.

"Sell it for 30? I'll take five."

Wen Qingqian's ingenious bargaining skill, the shopkeeper was stunned for a long time, and said, "The minimum is 35, and it can't be lower."

"35 is fine, and give me five more belts. "The

shop owner has never encountered such a precise bargain. This is based on her cost. She can't make much money by selling it. If she doesn't sell it, she is reluctant to give up this big customer, which is very uncomfortable.