171-180

Chapter 171 Differential Treatment

Wang Cuixia stretched her head and glanced at it again, and said, "It doesn't look ugly... ah, it would be great if it had a handle, Juan, take care of your body, after two No matter how hard you work, you are still young."

Guo Yujuan would never have just listened to it if it was in the past, but now, she is ashamed, and she dared to say something like she didn't want to have a child, so she nodded reluctantly and said Back to the house with the baby.

Wen Qingqian put the coffee bag on her back with all her strength and carried it back to her house. She didn't even bother to clean up, so she lay down on the kang in a large shape, ready to stay in this position for two hours—she has really been in this position for more than a month. Almost exhausted.

But just after resting for less than ten minutes, Wang Cuixia walked in, holding a bowl of steaming noodles in her hand, and said, "Qian, Mom's hands are not very neat, your eldest sister went to Hujia Village and hasn't come back yet, I just made some noodles for you, will you get up and eat some?"

"Thank you Mom, I just want to take a break, I have no appetite at all from the tossing all the way, and I feel disgusted when I smell the rice."

"Disgusting . ?"

Wen Qingqian never imagined that a word she casually said would make Wang Cuixia climb onto the kang as if her buttocks were pierced, and asked with bright eyes, "What other symptoms do you have? Are you coming for your period this month?"

"Mom, I don't vomit, I'm not allowed to have my period, oh well, I'm not pregnant, you can take a break, I'm going to sleep for a while."

Wen Qingqing said The quilt covered her head and wanted to be quiet, but Wang Cuixia didn't have any sense of boundaries. She lifted the quilt and said, "walk around, get up, I'll take you to an old Chinese medicine doctor to check your pulse.

" Take the pulse." Wen Qingqian was convinced by Wang Cuixia's enthusiasm, and said, "I'm really not pregnant, go away, I'm going to die of exhaustion, if you don't let me rest, even if I'm pregnant, I'm tired of miscarriage. already."

Wang Cuixia was most afraid of miscarriage, so she quickly got off the kang and said, "Qian, don't blame Mom for being long-winded, I really look forward to having a biological grandson. Originally, I thought that with Xiaoduo, the Ji family would have Later, I didn't expect that after raising it for eight years, it was someone else's seed... Mom is in my heart..."

Wang Cuixia cried again, Wen Qing squinted at her, not knowing what to say, she is a mother-in-law He has been domineering and domineering all his life, but since he was hit this time, it's like a different person, crying and wiping away his tears at every turn, and every time he cries, he can cry for a long time.

"Mom, I see. Don't we have to do this with Ji Li? Pregnancy depends on fate, the right place and the right place, it's not that easy..."

"What's so difficult about it? It's all right. If you want a child, you should ask for an accurate one. Alas... don't blame your mother for being anxious. Guo Yujuan, as long as the birth of a boy this time, I won't rush you. I know you are tired and you are working hard. Earn money, but... But this child has to be born while you are young, so you can't delay, besides, Mom's body may pass one day, if I can't see it and go there, how can I explain it to your father..."

Wen Qingqian was completely speechless. If words could generate electricity, Wang Cuixia's current thoughts could light up the whole happiness.

"Qian, tomorrow you go to the hospital to check. If you are pregnant, it is best. If you are not pregnant, check to see if there is something wrong. Mom has no other intentions, just think about finding it early and finding a way... "